• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking troll...going around fucking with my friend's RP... why I outta...

Eh, whatevs, the guy's gone now and hopefully he won't do it again.

anyways... I think I'm going to escalate this to a battle royal... me and kenny, against twelve of those superpowered bastrds... well...no, guess I'll just keep it to four for now. being the champion of the council, Longicus has a certain pride to uphold...wouldn't look good if he went calling everyone to fight against just one guy who isn't even the one they want gone/secretly fear.

Oh, and Kenny, sorry bout the Auto-Hit from Longicus. but like has already been stated, up to now he hasn't even been fighting with a fraction of what he's really capable of. His full speed can nearly rival that of light itself... so kinda hard to avoid a hit when you barely have a few nano seconds to even realize it's coming at you. (He was using regular speed when he threw his spears at Ethic, hence why he was able to deflect them in time. and You got the info for him and his abilities as a Keeper in the PM i sent you and Eagleby.)

Now...to figure out what Temperance and Justice do...

Dang, I meant to post that before the deal with Monty, while Longicus was still running at Kenny. But I got ninja'd, and had to improvise.

Also, what about Marcus? He and Ethic died at the same time, they should come back at the same time.

Edited by Eagleby18

don't go giving him Ideas...because honestly, if he comes back right now, Kenny's gonna have to cover both our asses... though, he'll be in for a nasty surprise from Ethic when next they meet...>:^)

And... in a twist that couldn't have been anymore obvious, it seems as though Maxwell has stolen the power of the Arcana...

EDIT:

MAXWELL!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE'S MY FUCKING POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So... with the addition of both the Tarrots of Temperance, representing Moderation, and that of Justice, representing bringing things into/ back into balance, Ethic is no longer as crazy as he was becoming, due to Death's effects being somewhat nullified on his mind. But he's gonna find Maxwell... and it won't be pretty. He killed those guys with guerrilla tactics and a clever trick fair and square, and he wants the power that he fought and shed blood for, Damnit!!

still have no idea what their effect is gonna be though...

Eagle, please don't auto-hit the titans, both of them are to be treated as PCs. Also guys, sorry a lot for the hella long time I'm taking to answer... I'll try to solve this problem soon.

Updates on Annie, Rose & Ix coming!

Oh yeah, where would Marcus respawn?

Same place as he was killed. Oh, turtle guy would still be around there, but wouldn't be paying much attention to Marcus at first.

Please don't follow, please don't follow, pleeeeeease don't folloooow...

Kenny, Eagle, Run. just run as fast as you can...

Good for me, he can't sneak attack someone fifty feet in the air! Edward's in the air 90% of the time ever since learning to fly, because 1: It actually takes less energy than to walk and 2: IT'S FLYING!

*quote button doesn't work.*

*Notus ragequits*

Eh, well. In the last map update, they would be on number 3, the room with two doors. You just blasted one, so there's another closed one left.

Also, if someone could quote post #1012 for me to get the map it would be great! XD