Mr. Taylor

Traveling on: Marcus's Back.

Inventory: Whip he made in the second circle, a few pistols he jacked off of Quincy, and that is it since he lost his hat and bag in the second level.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Enigmatic Phantom

Status: Recovering stamina-wise from the constant use of his ability on the previous floor.

Traveling with: Nobody anymore. He loses every friend somehow... :(

Inventory: His mask, his black trenchcoat, and his longsword.

Edited by Flux

Rose is right Kenny, I don't see shape shifting as a viable interpretation of your powers. And if you insist that they indeed are this diverse, than I would have to flag a Sue there. =/ All in all, my advice is that you take a good look in your character as of now and see where you can improve it, because in my opinion it could get a lot better.

@Hukuna: No problem at all Sensei, I know how busy you have been and the cooperation plan we devised is great on that point - giving you liberty to come and go without any trouble for the RP. If you want to be back again in C4, you're always welcome!

@Eagleby: You'll see soon mate. XD

Ok, so that finishes up the 3rd Circle of Hell! Hope you all enjoyed the ride, and as usual I'd like to hear your thoughts on it. I'm not going to make a full questionnaire, but I'd like to hear your opinions on NPCs, pace, the approach of the sin of Gluttony, what you think I can improve on, and anything else you find relevant.

Ah ok, sorry about that. In this case then lets simply change what you got, since it was a little confusing. Ed can have the cane sword for next circle, and Quincy keeps a gun.

Okay everyone, remember the order you came in:

Quincy and Ellaria

Annie

Rose

Ethic and Enya

Ixidor

Phantom

Marcus and Mr. Taylor

Kenny

Edward

Annie, you're up next. That or Rose, due to the split storyline thing Notus seems to be doing now. (green=fancy building storyline, blue=slums storyline)

Oh and Notus, about what you said about switching the cane sword with Edward's gun, I think we should just stick to the way things are. I don't like changing up stuff that has already happened, plus Edward's going to have a blast with using parts of wrecked buildings as weapons.

Affirmative to both of you, we can do that with no problem!

Also, just remembering you all that Kenny and Ix were sentenced to this circle, so they can expect some cool stuff. ^_^

Okay everyone, remember the order you came in:

Quincy and Ellaria

Annie

Rose

Ethic and Enya

Ixidor

Phantom

Marcus and Mr. Taylor

Kenny

Edward

Next up are Rose and Ix!

Bringing it up for this page, this list is so useful! =D