• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Notus, exactly what does Edward see up where he is right now? Do the slums stretch out as far as the eye can see? Is there a sky, or is it like the city is in a gigantic cavern? If there is a sky, does that mean there's a sun or moon? Can Edward see the green team's fancy building from there?

I think i know who these robbing NPCs are, seemingly they have similar references.

obviously what Ixidor encounter was Robin hood, and as a wild guess what Annie encounter was a gentleman thief, Lupin perhaps? and what Phantom and Edward encounter was Bonnie and Clyde.

Tons of apologies everyone, I was out of home and forgot my laptop's battery charger... Yeah, derp. XP

Gonna update stuff as soon as possible!

EDIT: btw, what´s Ace´s character status? Will he come in soon, or can I move with the "green" storyline?

EDIT2: Eagle, he will see the slum reaching as far as the eye can see, around a huge white building that is in the exact middle of the town. The sky is always cloudy, so no moon, stars or whatever, and the only birds in it are crows.

Character name: Reil Wintershed

Appearance: 6ft tall, Lanky, Brown hair and deep green eyes. Wears a backpack full of supplies, a thin striped blue and gray hoodie, a t-shirt, jeans and sneakers. A small snow flake tattoo on his inner forearm with the name of his sisters in it.

Personality Overview: Shy, Quiet, Wimpy, Try to be Friendly, Depressed

Backstory: Reil came from a separated family. He lived with his mother and his two sisters. One day his sisters were driving home in a snow storm and died in a car accident. He then ran away from home. During his run away he passes out in exhaustion and fell in the snow. A farmer found him and agreed to take him in. The past 2 years of Reil's life have been spent with the farmer. One day while tending the fields another farm hand told Reil about the Hill. The next day Reil set off to the Hill with the thought of bringing his sisters back.

Ability/Cost: Reil can summon shards of ice and small pockets of snow at will. As he summons ice and snow his body temperature decreases and can become dangerously low.

this is my first RP on here sorry if Im rough and i know it is a little late to join so i understand if your not accepting.

Edited by Rielly987

Hehey, welcome aboard Rielly! Your character looks good and I specially liked the cost you used for your power. Just take care for not going a little too much OP with the ice (Akame ga Kill anyone?), but otherwise he is great. I'll PM you about the details and you can get in right away.

Also Eagle, you're doing great! Edward is an unique character with his way of thinking, and you're pulling it very well. Just take care with OPness as well, as he is very powerful, but so far it has been ok.