Yay, it is really interesting to see him react like that to fire weapons... I wonder what that could mean.

Also thanks Flux, I hope you guys enjoy the things we got planned this time. ^_^

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humn, I really hadn't thought about this when I made the teams but... They seem pretty balanced player wise. In terms of raw power the Bank crew has Enya, while the thieves have Ixidor. Edward is a perfect counterpart for Kenny, since they have somewhat similar abilities. Mr. Taylor has Time control, but Phantom can mess with Space. Marcus is a deadly physical attacker, but Annie is just as much dangerous in that department. Rose's magic tricks will have to be balanced by Reil and his Ice, and Ethic still doesn't have any opponent with similar powers or abilities, mostly because his are quite unique.The thieves have Bonnie and Clyde, Robin Hood, a certain French fellow and some more stuff up their sleeve, but the Bank Staff gets Gestas, the impenitent thief, and his traps and... perhaps some more stuff too? Who knows?

All I know is that I'm eager to see how things are going to work out when the Hell Dwellers are pitted against each other, how they are going to work along with people they hate, and how they will fight against people they like... The game is on guys, and I for one am very excited to learn how you play it! ^_^

Ixidor isn't really combat adept, he is very dependent on his powers. he's a glass cannon,he sucks balls when lets say that cleaver wielding creepy little girl comes really close to him.

also, i think team play is very important here. any team that's one man short decrease their chances on fulfilling their objective. so yeah lets see how this plays out... its really green vs blue. lol

EDIT: also where in hell's corner is Quincy and Ellaria?

Edited by typhlosionrulez

Humn, sorry but not Arsene Lupin. Honestly, I like that character so much and his plans are so complex that I doubt I could play him well enough with my current ability... However the frenchman is probably going to be an interesting character as well, and bear in mind that he is a real historic figure!

Uhmn, no, that's a nope Eagle. I have Quincy hidden for now for plot reasons, so if you could edit your posts I would apreciate it. XD

Don't worry, you have interesting stuff going your way soon!

EDIT: In addition, a little guide for this kind of situation: When you enter a room or something, letting the host say what you find there is a good idea, or at most finding stuff irrelevant for the main story (like the random guy Annie found). Now, with main NPCs and other PCs you must be a bit more careful, as having them in the wrong place may compromise the plot.

Humn, I really hadn't thought about this when I made the teams but... They seem pretty balanced player wise. In terms of raw power the Bank crew has Enya, while the thieves have Ixidor. Edward is a perfect counterpart for Kenny, since they have somewhat similar abilities. Mr. Taylor has Time control, but Phantom can mess with Space. Marcus is a deadly physical attacker, but Annie is just as much dangerous in that department. Rose's magic tricks will have to be balanced by Reil and his Ice, and Ethic still doesn't have any opponent with similar powers or abilities, mostly because his are quite unique.The thieves have Bonnie and Clyde, Robin Hood, a certain French fellow and some more stuff up their sleeve, but the Bank Staff gets Gestas, the impenitent thief, and his traps and... perhaps some more stuff too? Who knows?

All I know is that I'm eager to see how things are going to work out when the Hell Dwellers are pitted against each other, how they are going to work along with people they hate, and how they will fight against people they like... The game is on guys, and I for one am very excited to learn how you play it! ^_^

Well, look at that, no direct rivals for me... yet, at least.

EDIT: wait, even Robind Hood is down there? must be a really tough policy against stealing, I guess...

EDIT: wait, even Robind Hood is down there? must be a really tough policy against stealing, I guess...

Bible, dude. Thou shall not steal means thou shall not steal. Don't talk about having no choice either, because there are other verses about how you shouldn't worry about what to eat or wear, that your Father will provide if you really are his. If you're really bothered by a rich/poor gap, then you care about worldy possessions too much for his taste. Because in the long run, stuff like that means nothing.

Bible, dude. Thou shall not steal means thou shall not steal. Don't talk about having no choice either, because there are other verses about how you shouldn't worry about what to eat or wear, that your Father will provide if you really are his. If you're really bothered by a rich/poor gap, then you care about worldy possessions too much for his taste.

It's more about the fact that he helped to overthrow a Tyrant who had pretty much usurped the throne than the actual Wealth Gap that matters to me, soldier.

I kinda figured that maybe one act would balance out the other somewhat.