• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, while I'm already beginning to form a surprisingly scathing anti theological argument against it despite being a member of the christian faith myself, this is neither the time nor even the proper place for it, soldier.

So how about this? let's just drop it here and now and not divert the conversation of this OCC anymore than our little comments already have. Sound good? Good.

moving on... who's gonna draw first blood in this little conflict? bank or slums? I'm getting a bit pumped for this...

Enya listens to Ace only (and to some extent, Rose, Ellaria-- really, whomever Ace gives his approval and decides to kill last), so in the end she's still evil and a threat to everyone... but is a dormant threat for the time being. XD or is there redemption for the cute little girl?

Doubling the lol here XD

Anyway, I don't think Enya herself is the one in need of redemption, but rather Ace. What Enya needs is to learn to think and feel for herself and not depend on te bear for everything, and the best tools for it are the bonds she is buiding with Ellaria and Rose... Well, at least that's what it looks like for me.

Well, destroying the physical form of toy itself is a start. It's not a person so it won't regenerate anyway. Or will it...

quoti-dont-knowquot.jpg

Sorry... i kinda got into the meme making mood. I'll stop now, soldiers.

EDIT: Hmmm... I kinda like this picture... maybe this could be his facial reference or something...

don't you watch the movies? Its oldest cliche in the book, lol.. everytime a demon possess doll is destroy it finds some another host or an object to transfer to, that's why we're getting shitty sequels. *cough* chuckie,conjuring,child's play *cough*

Maaan, these memes are awesome! XD Permission granted to make more whenever you feel it's fit!

Also, good question... The toy itself really woudn't regenerate, buut the spirit would probably keep following Enya, be it as a voice on her head or possessing something or someone else.

Very well then, sir. I will use this power you have bestowed onto me sparingly and effectively whenever a bit of comedy is needed.

And I decided to go ahead and use the picture for him...

714112123Ethic_s_face.PNG

Fitting, don't you think?

Don't worry, Cap'n Surge, I tend to make memes too. Those were brilliant, btw.

I'm deciding whether or not the entity known as "Ace" is a demon possessing a doll, or something more sinister, tbh. I assume that this is what a host feels like, wanting to explain things for clarification but also wanting to keep things to be surprises