• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((Sorry for the double post, soldiers, but seeing as this was on the second page))

So, for us in the bank gang, are we free to roam around familiarizing ourselves with the place for now, or are you/ notus going to be throwing something at us as we walk?

Go ahead and walk, I'll introduce you to some of the bank features later (I'd kinda like to wait for the others to get divided up first; I foresee group work coming in learning the way around the bank)

Of course, Notus may have his own ideas; we haven't gotten to really discuss this yet, tbh.

Yeah Zeph, though I'd say we are the ones missing Enya! Cute demonic kid OP. ^_^

D'aaaaaw, Enya misses you guys too and totally doesn't want to eat your souls and kill you if you get in her way <3 don't worry, I think I've had enough being idle at the moment, so I think I'll get her to walk in a short while.

'K Everyone who is still in the middle of an interaction please close it out until tomorrow night at most. After that we'll be moving to day 1 in the bank.

Um, that's a nope Kenny. Not only was Edward moving in anti-detection invisibility mode, but I made it clear he had moved before the portal even reached the point where he was within its view. Not to mention, the movement couldn't have caught Kenny's eye because there was movement everywhere in the hall from all the workers. There is no justifiable way Edward could have been detected...

Ixidor however, is fair game.

(Edward easily noticed the portal because all the movement from the workers was on the ground, so the movement on the ceiling stood out)

Um, that's a nope Kenny. Not only was Edward moving in anti-detection invisibility mode, but I made it clear he had moved before the portal even reached the point where he was within its view. Not to mention, the movement couldn't have caught Kenny's eye because there was movement everywhere in the hall from all the workers. There is no justifiable way Edward could have been detected...

Ixidor however, is fair game.

(Edward easily noticed the portal because all the movement from the workers was on the ground, so the movement on the ceiling stood out)

It's been fixed. I'd ask where you got Invisibility from, but then i remembered how i kept on pulling Powers out of my rear.

The vanishing trick was actually used several times up to this point, as a matter of fact, it's probably Edward's personal favorite trick... He pushes himself just outside the speed frequency where human eyes can pick up the waves of light. It's not that hard actually if you're a superhuman, the human visible spectrum is surprisingly small. However, since it takes a large amount of super speed, he can only do it in short bursts without burning all his energy in an instant. But since he's going so fast, a short amount of time can take him a considerable difference.

Also, Edward hasn't been inventing new "powers", but tricks based on the ones he has.

Flux, Annie, Murdoc, Super, Rielly; I'd love to get the story moving even further, but I can't do that until everyone's posted and is up to date! Please post asap so I can get an idea of where your PC is, what they're doing, and how I can cause them hell get them in the plot