• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make it now so that I'll have the force of my allies support behind my testimony to the icy fool.

EDIT: Oh, and reil... if you're hoping for a fight from him, you're gonna be a bit disappointed, unless of course you happen to start something first.

Reil wound't touch a fruit fly even if it was on his favorite meal. He's to afraid of everything. :P i was never hoping for a fight too much writing, but being sent on a goose chase is getting a little nuts XD.

Edited by Rielly987

welp Ixidor already graduated under Ethic's wing and all i can say, Ixidor can pretty much stand-up on his own. same for kenny(i think? attacking smaug head on isn't the wisest of decision. XD)... and looks like Ethic has another one on his hands.

Let's see... Five, I believe. And I think we're in the middle of the fifth one and that will come back sometime early next year to finish the season up.

Is that about right, Zeph?

And they have a wiki you can go check out... no need to go and cram all the seasons in.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Terminus

There's the page for Terminus.

Let's see... Five, I believe. And I think we're in the middle of the fifth one and that will come back sometime early next year to finish the season up.

Is that about right, Zeph?

And they have a wiki you can go check out... no need to go and cram all the seasons in.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Terminus

There's the page for Terminus.

That's right, five episodes (though I recommend that you watch 'em all just so you don't get spoiler'd... but if you don't mind getting spoiled, go on and Wiki it). On a related note, WHY DOES THE NEXT EPISODE HAVE TO TAKE SO LONG qq

Btw Notus, Enya's still just running around like crazy lol. I'm waiting for Rose to react (though, even if she did react, Enya still wouldn't listen...)

Small detail you got wrong Notus, Kenny isn't dead, he's in a coma.

Maybe notus means that Kenny's about to be dead? I imagine pissing off Gestas is not very pleasant when it comes to the consequences... hence why Ethic is choosing to play nice for now and just be a grunt.

Y'know, if Gestas makes Kenny any more enraged, then it might be "Good-bye to one of your more valuable Security Members, Mister, and Jettison your Dignity while you're at it." for him.

You know, if Kenny gets any more overpowered, it might be "goodbye for one PC." Really. This is a warning.

EDIT: As for Panda, his last time online seems to have been on the 13th. For now let's bunnie his character a little so we can move the story and keep it ready for him. We'll try to use it as few as possible though ok?

I understand, Notus. Something is going to happen to him this Circle that is really going to put a damper on Kenny's day ;)

EDIT: Thanks for the opportunity for me to have an excuse to do this, Eagle.

Edited by K_H

Sorry, I've been gone for so long! My computer's charger didn't I thought it was my battery. I went and got a battery and it die because the charger didn't work! So we returned the battery then got a new charger. Found out that the battery has run most of its 'cycles'. So we're just gonna get a new laptop because of this one is outdated and slow.