Oh. Well, I already made the change a while back. It's no big deal and it doesn't really change anything drastically. I assume he'll figure it out at some point anyway.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'K guys, sorry for the delay. Net is being a pain again for me, but I'll update on Kenny tomorrow. Rose, you can proceed with Enya and your PC after Annie, and I'll take care of Caleb.

Glad to hear that I'm getting a new Update. Also, Net problems are a pain in the Rump for any person who relies on the Internet.

Edited by K_H

Something that would be much less dangerous than what he did just now, most likely. Unleashing a Dark Aura Weaver that could turn on you at any moment is a very dangerous double-edged sword. Yes, Notus, you've turned Kenny to the Dark Side.

Edited by K_H

You've done more than just that, Notus...

Huehuehuehue...

Time to get to the bloodba-

No, that isn't it.

Time to get to the confro-

*Clears throat*

Time to get to the Niceties of dealing with Dark Aura Weavers. And that's putting it lightly.

Oh, Kenny's gonna be turning back from the Dark Side eventually. You can try to help accelerate the Process (and possibly even succeed), but a definite end-time for Dark Kenny is the time that the Circle's Exit appears and Kenny sees it. When Dark Kenny comes to his senses, He'll look back at what he's done, and Gestas will need to look out for his own safety if Gestas isn't already permanently dead, for all the things that Gestas has done to Kenny, which includes:

1. Turning him into a monster
  2. Turning him against his friends
  3. Forcing him to work when he didn't need to
  4. Lying to him
  5. any other things that might pop up in the future that involve Gestas doing things to Kenny

So yeah. Gestas is gonna need to look out once Dark Kenny realizes what he's done.

Also, a sure-fire method of turning Kenny back is when he sees the Exit to whatever Circle he's in.

[EDIT]: I've found an excellent Theme for Battles against DK:

Edited by K_H

Aall right then. XD Just take care not to get too OP in there 'k? More specifically, beating Gestas in a direct fight inside the bank is almost impossible, and take care with the other PCs as well, your power levels are still supposed to be similar to theirs.

Sooooooooooooo sorry for not having posted, there were exams and then I was sick, so I wasn't on the laptop for awhile... Anyway, an update is up for Ix! Zephy, Panda, I left you guys a note, but since you're basically free wandering at this point, I'm going to let you choose who you encounter.

Eagle, your on your own. We're on different sides anyway and if Ethic intervenes in this it'll be messing with direct orders and what not... That and he's got some 'Almighty' craziness or whatever to sort out with Enya's situation. so yeah, have fun with Kenny.

(And did it ever cross your mind to just... drop the coins and walk away? just saying, you never know what might work in some situations... )

EDIT: and kenny, just occured to me that you're actually outnumbered three to oneand I'd back you up but that would be meta gaming and plus:

am-i-the-heqcie.jpg

yeah, he's kinda done with all this so bye bye for now.