Weell, first of all how he just dismenbered Quincy. XD

The way he is going, it feels like he could do that to anyone in the group given the proper motivation. Now he's fitting so well in the sin of rage that I start remembering the movie Seven.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to sound really confident or anything, sorry if it comes off like this, but I personally feel Annie is the strongest in combat. She was trained by the military and being able to alter physical bodies is extremely strong for fighting. Break bones, shrink - it's incredibly strong.

Edited by Annie Leonhardt

Honestly, I think that is why Quincy is probably the biggest threat towards her, since if he focuses the Lightning through her, she can lose control over her body, so fighting him close quarters can be dangerous, (she is pretty safe from his Guns as she can harden etc.)The thing is, if he can focus long enough to be effective. In true Villain fashion I noticed he likes to monologue a bit too much.

Hmm... Ethic VS. Annie, that would indeed be interesting. hell, it almost happened at the beginning of the chapter. you've a good point about the advantages in close ranged combat Annie has over everyone else however...

Though I can't really see Ethic's motivation for it coming up in the next circle unless...

unless Annie were to stand in the way of him eliminating his new targets, Elenore and Tavarus... though it really depends on what happens, what the the next circle is like, etc. basically a bunch of variables in the story. but yeah, Shit's gonna start to get real for him in the next circle, so I won't say it's out of the realm of possibility for a fight between him, and almost any, of the others of the group breaking out at some point.

EDIT: also, Is Marcus still asleep on the stair case?

Edited by Stratos

Well, we will see what happens in the next circle. That's the nice thing about hosting this: even I can't predict what is gonna happen with you guys XD.

Now, I guess all the real stuff in this circle is over. We just need to get everyone going through the path and it's done.

He's been inactive for three days. However, he did mention something about being away for a couple days...

Edited by K_H

I sent him a PM, when he get back we'll know of him. ^_^

So, now we're over with another chapter so time for feedback! How was it for you guys?

Its great, it just keeps getting better and better than the 1st one, new alliance and rivalries are born. working together to beat a common treat.

Also Ixidor's grief give me an idea of what he will be in the next chapter, so thanks! As for the eluded rivalry with Ethic, maybe Ixidor and him can be frienemies or something? i would like to get a piece of those keepers as well.

So yeah, overall surprise us Notus with the upcoming chapter. keep up the good work guys, see you in hell(again).

another great Chapter, though I'm not surprised that it was. You did an excellent job in this one, especially with the loving dead concept, reminded me of fighting Walkers XD

you also did quite the job of controlling both Quincy and Byron, while remaining true to their character, especially with Byron.

I'm not trying to sound really confident or anything, sorry if it comes off like this, but I personally feel Annie is the strongest in combat. She was trained by the military and being able to alter physical bodies is extremely strong for fighting. Break bones, shrink - it's incredibly strong.

Phantom's power could potentially be stronger in my opinion. It all really revolves around the element of surprise. Imagine him silently portaling(?) behind you and slicing your throat. I don't really see him having a reason to fight any of you, though. He pretty much just stays alone. Though perhaps that may change after the Meridian incident... I don't think so right now, being that the only friend he had got killed by him...

(Also, I got to thinking of another combative use of his power that is actually quite OP... All he'd have to do is send someone through a portal to the mirror dimension and close it and they're kinda screwed. :wacko: )

As for feedback, I loved this chapter. It was even better than the first. I think a lot of it had to do with the setting for me. The beautiful garden, the loving dead, and the succubi were all awesome. Once again, well done. :lol:

(Also, I got to thinking of another combative use of his power that is actually quite OP... All he'd have to do is send someone through a portal to the mirror dimension and close it and they're kinda screwed. :wacko: )

That would be such a dick move right there... Honestly, it would be more humane just to go the whole "Portal in behind them and slit their throat" route instead of just tossing them in there and leaving them to die slowly and probably far more painfully.

Edited by Stratos

Kenny still has a few tricks up his sleeve as well. He just doesn't know it yet.

Here's my list of the Four Strongest Characters in this RP:

1. Ethic

2. Annie

3. Kenny

4. Phantom

Phantom's power could potentially be stronger in my opinion. It all really revolves around the element of surprise. Imagine him silently portaling(?) behind you and slicing your throat. I don't really see him having a reason to fight any of you, though. He pretty much just stays alone. Though perhaps that may change after the Meridian incident... I don't think so right now, being that the only friend he had got killed by him...

As for feedback, I loved this chapter. It was even better than the first. I think a lot of it had to do with the setting for me. The beautiful garden, the loving dead, and the succubi were all awesome. Once again, well done. :lol:

Ye if Phantom gets the drop on anyone you are a dead puppy. But uhm let's just say Phantom might find it hard to teleport when his legs have no bones =]

Kenny still has a few tricks up his sleeve as well. He just doesn't know it yet.

Here's my list of the Four Strongest Characters in this RP:

1. Ethic

2. Annie

3. Kenny

4. Phantom

I cant wait to make it to the list!

how well can you shoot with broken arms

how fast can you move with broken legs

trololololololololol

Anyway, uhm, from the power description yeah you seem to be pretty powerful. Still might be a bit difficult to deal with some things but w/e, it should all work out. And this roleplay isn't exactly who's the strongest, but being the strongest is fun!

#first world problems

how accurate can you be when your Opponent can alter the very fabric of Spacetime

how far can you go when your opponent can make barriers to block your every move

Anyways, it is fun to be powerful.