• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kkkkk yeah, super hell is a good idea for when we finish this XD.

Yep, Byron is out, unfortunately. Quincy is still in though, a good bit late due to Ethic killing him, but surely angry for the same reason, so be on your guard.

Edited by Notus

Kenny can deal with Quincy as well, so he's not afraid. Bring it on, come at him!

However, I think that when one Dies Permanently in Hell, they go to a kind of "Meta-Afterlife", where they create their own reality based on how they treated themselves and others.

Kenny can deal with Quincy as well, so he's not afraid. Bring it on, come at him!

However, I think that when one Dies Permanently in Hell, they go to a kind of "Meta-Afterlife", where they create their own reality based on how they treated themselves and others.

Actually, this could be a pretty interesting story element... maybe have a bit of an Epilogue when the story's finished, some type of after tale that explains what every person who fell permanently during the journey went through after final death.

Edited by Stratos

why not go through the entire travel path of Dante's Inferno (Going through Hell, Purgatory, and Heaven)?

Why do you think I made a character with strong femme fatale?

Everyone is starting at the same place, but since you were separated at the 2nd Circle you guys are arriving in different times. Meaning you'll bump on Rose, Mr.Taylor, Phantom, Ellaria, Enya and Morris when you arrive, since they're still in the entrance.