you guys started without me again ;_;

After watching Guardians Of The Galaxy, that "I'm... a friend" part by Phantom reminded me of Groot /shot

Edit:

53598472.jpg

this is what I get for not checking out the OOC thread more often ;; but in all seriousness, glad to have you on board Sith XD

*ignores what Notus says about Enya being the most OP because it's a topic long gone and I don't want to start a new power war*

... Also if Annie's going away, if I recall, she was the one carrying Enya... So where's Enya now? O__o

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... Also if Annie's going away, if I recall, she was the one carrying Enya... So where's Enya now? O__o

I agree with Rose, to my understanding Annie left Enya with the rest of the group, which is now Mr.Taylor, Phantom, Morris, Rose, Enya and Ellaria (maybe Kenny is around too, but he still didn't post).

It would be amazing if this turned into,

"All hail Ixidor, he who creates food!"

And he gets trapped there forever, feeding the starving...

I like the first part tho, lol. they bow down, worshiping Ixidor and making him their leader.

as for the second part i think i'll pass.

Edited by typhlosionrulez

I agree with Rose, to my understanding Annie left Enya with the rest of the group, which is now Mr.Taylor, Phantom, Morris, Rose, Enya and Ellaria (maybe Kenny is around too, but he still didn't post).

Um, Notus, I was the first to go into the Third Circle. i did it just after the Fight with the Succubi, and included some Cliches in it, if you don't remember.

Um, Notus, I was the first to go into the Third Circle. i did it just after the Fight with the Succubi, and included some Cliches in it, if you don't remember.

Yeah Kenny, I remember that. It's just that, since you didn't post yet, I don't know if you kept walking or waited for the others.

@ Murdoc: Yeah, though the real problem will be Mr. Taylor recognizing him.

@Notus: I just went onto your Profile and checked the "Topics" Section. I'm extremely sorry that i didn't do so earlier, seeing as i missed out on quite a bit. I'll remedy this immediately.

[EDIT]: Remedied!

Edited by K_H

((Hello guys, it's me........Hukuna, here to ruin your day curiosity of Notus.))

Ix then heard a huge rumbling sound and the hall began to shake.But it was not from the crowd. Something bigger was headed his way.

So...I'm guessing something has happened with Notus?

Nope, but we have been talking about this for a little while. It is a way for me to be involved in the RP without making a full blown character lol. I am running a temp character (takes much less time and effort etc.) so don't worry, Notus knows about it lol.

Yey, so now officially welcoming back the now vice-host Hukuna! (As if you guys didn't have enough to worry with only one psychotic host lurking around XD) It's great to have you back on the game Sensei!

Aalso, sorry for the delay on the answers guys, I spent most of the day out today. Now get ready, things will start to get serious!

I knew you couldn't stay away from all this craziness, Hukuna.

Good to have ya with us again.

EDIT: Blancmange? 0.O ...

Things have gotten very weird... very weird indeed. The foolhardy adventurer side of me wants to have ethic take a slash at it...

but the wiser, Prudent side of myself senses a huge trap in this and tells me to just have him go back and face what ever made those screaming noises...

Oh...well, looks like we're going to go the foolhardy route....

Edited by Stratos

I'd add to that list, but as of right now, I'm fairly certain that Notus already has some pretty weird things planned for this circle...

and I don't intend to give him anymore ideas as to what he could possibly do to us.

Edited by Stratos