Well... it seems that Ixidor is gonna be able to whip all our asses if those Starving Souls agree to his terms...

Annie's right, i can't really depend on them cause i think they're disposable as fck just like the creatures in the previous circle.

And looks like Ixidor has his work cut out for as a new challenger approaches. Welcome back Hukuna. :P

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Murdoc... I feel bad about this because you're in a difficult position here, and I don't want to seem like I'm ganging up on you... But Phantom was actually there, and it wouldn't make sense for him not to do something right now. (Well, it might. I had originally intended him to be a neutral character, but he kind of got drawn into the group, at least temporarily, so that's why.)

Yeah, Marcus is in a tight spot now... Luckily he stumbled upon the "good guys" group, so I doubt there will be summary execution... And I still have a trick up my sleeve that I can use to help out, so don't worry too much.

Oops, sorry! I'll remedy that...

Ok, done Murdoc, and sorry again! Also, to anyone that I may freeze in the future, my PC tends to think about things a lot, and it requires a lot of concentration to keep that spell working. Should you feel she's lapsed, go ahead and break free-- I'll try to keep that as open as possible in the future. Plus, Kenny's healing can only do so much... My PC will have an effect cost when things cool off, as per normal; it definitely makes things difficult.

Also, if you're teamed up with someone, my PC can kinda only do a Freeze and not lose concentration, nothing else. So she's kinda vulnerable then.

Enya's in the neutral as usual, but of course, being the creepy child bearing ill omens...

By the way, the bit about liars isn't directed at Marcus alone; for one thing Enya herself, or at least, Ace is a deceiver as well. I don't remember if anyone else was hiding something intentionally though...

... I assume we'd all best get a move on first? XD

Ix is way to good at getting on people's good side. Like he knows just what buttons to push. (Like really didn't think Panik would end up helping anybody, but you played to the side of the character that made him change his mind. This is going to get interesting.)

Ix is way to good at getting on people's good side. Like he knows just what buttons to push. (Like really didn't think Panik would end up helping anybody, but you played to the side of the character that made him change his mind. This is going to get interesting.)

Great! Now you can keep cooperating with us after I shoot you in your bloody face.

Edited by SithBaker

nothing. titans fit in perfectly with the sin of Gluttony.

Wonder how far I can push my character into the darkness before it's time to bring him back to the light... ya know what?

I'ma go all the way. It's always darkest before the dawn, or so they claim. *Laughs maliciously*

Edited by Stratos

Yup Sith, as Annie said it's a reference to AoT. If you got any issue please feel free to say it, I really enjoy hearing constructive criticism and new ideas. ^_^

Yup Sith, as Annie said it's a reference to AoT. If you got any issue please feel free to say it, I really enjoy hearing constructive criticism and new ideas. ^_^

I have got an issue with the word barely. I am fairly sure you wanted to expess the meaning "nearly", because barely sounds as if those fifteen meters were no big deal.

Aah, ok Sith, you're right. English is not my first language so sometimes I screw up like that :P. Thanks for the correction and if you notice something else please tell me!

Hey Sith, how did my PC become the cleaning lady?? I'm kinda confused on that, or was it because she was able to rid herself of dried blood

Well, nobody bothered to tell Morris their names, so I kinda have to grasp at straws.