Just surprise us Zephy!

In that case, everything shall be revealed in due time ~ C;

Oh i just noticed. Alleyway team is filled with The Young, The Wimpy and the Murderous XD.

^Murderous would be Marcus, or Murdoc's character. Even Enya, really, if you piss her off lol

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the matter of Prometeus and Robin Hood, there's an old saying around here that states that "Hell is filled with good intentions." - you may have a good reason, but if you act wrong than it is null.

Although I don't entirely agree with it and there surely is room for an interesting discussion around this theme, I'm going to use this standard for the RP specially because it allows me to use a ton of cool characters XD . The one alternative that may work for people that commited mistakes/bad actions is to repent them while in life, for example: If Prometheus felt regret about stealing Fire and did something to compensate his "sin" while alive, but we can assume this didn't happen.

EDIT: Aaand now to the real reason of this post, which I had forgotten XD.

I'm gonna be out this weekend and probably without net access till monday. But don't worry, Rose-chan will take care of you guys. ^_^

...I-I have no words. *hangs head in defeat* You win, Annie...

Also, just so you guys know: I'm headed up to a conference right now, so my internet access is going to be limited. However, I'm going to keep posting for the RP, it just won't be at normal, conventional times.

lemme see if i remember my suffixes/honorifics correctly

-chan: close friends, romantic partners, children

-tan: not sure, similar to -chan?

-san: somewhat respectful term, for people you don't know on a personal level or those in societal positions a bit above yours

-sama: more respectful but similar to san

-senpai: refers to an older, mentor-type figure, can be somewhat affectionate

-sensei: refers to a respected teacher exclusively

did i miss/screw up any?

... It's nothing Surge, really, not that interesting. *cough*

Weeell, at least I got my first shipping in here. XD

Aand also, as you can see, I'm back early.

Just a note to those in the Bank Gang; if they haven't moved on by tomorrow, I'm going to forcibly teleport them all out of the room. Sorry for that, but we've got to get them briefed so that the story can keep going.