• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, there isn't a circle for pride. Ironic, since it's the sin that got Lucifer kicked out of heaven in the first place.

Anyway, is this the first fictional character to appear down here? Aside from Greek and Roman myths, since those were actually in the divine comedy.

Hehe, I liked Ed's theory about other worlds, it remembers me of the role of Death in the Inkheart trilogy. No matter what world you're in, Death remains the same.

Character name: Caleb Shomo

Appearance: 5'11, black hair, brown eyes, tan skin. Beanie, band shirt, and skinny jean wearing punk.

Personality Overview: Usually kind, unless under stress or frustrated; sensitive to insults; He is thoughtful of others and puts other's needs before him. That is his flaw.

Backstory: His father died at a work related accident, leaving him and his mother alone with the leftover money his father saved up for his family in an event that something happened to. The money is running out soon, so Caleb looks for a way to support his mother and him. Caleb joins the research team to explore Under the Hill.

Ability/Cost: The power to mend injuries including himself and other's injuries. Ranging from cuts to slit throats or broken bones. When Caleb uses his ability, he gains the injury that he healed. The injury he takes on goes away within an half an hour, but the pain is increased than what the original person would have felt. The injuries he takes on from healing people cannot kill him.

Example: If Caleb heals someone with a cut in their throat, which would usually kill someone, and he were to heal it. Caleb would gain a silt throat. Now, since the pain is increased plus the feeling/pain of blood gushing out of your throat. Caleb would feel an unbearable pain which would cause he unable to move and it would last thirty minutes.

Caleb is able to heal himself, but only minimize the injury. Not heal it completely.

Edited by ApatheticPanda

Hi Panda, all looks good so far. The cost refers to how your character is affected from using his ability; my PC, Rose, often gets headaches from minor use of her magic, and can go up to major cuts, nosebleeds, and unconsciousness from more serious use. (I'm a cohost, and welcome to Hell!)

Panda you might have a little trouble wen by your self and cost means something you pay to use your power. Most people pay energy and suffer from fatigue, others have to inflict injury on them selves, personally my character losses body heat. Otherwise glad to have a healer on the team.

PS Alleyway gang for the win :D

PSS assuming that you join the alleyway team.

All ok Panda, just waiting on the cost. We'll assume your character already was in the 4th Circle and that presently he is exploring the bank like everyone else, so once you have invented your cost you can post right away. I'll let you choose which "team" you'll be joining.

Smaug... you just pissed off the wrong person, and woke the "Sleeping Giant" within Kenny. those Portals can be quite dangerous when Unshielded, as Kenny has been unconsciously doing when he forms them. A Sleeping Dragon is not to be laughed at, but an Angry "pint-sized" Giant is even more dangerous.

Edited by K_H

Ok, I'm slightly annoyed. Kenny, I said your character was either gravely injured or dead. I'm going to let it fly this time, but next time please don't jump in a scene that doesn't involve you; Smaug was intended to be Edward's challenge before you stepped in, and that's why I had the dragon auto-hit-- you weren't meant to be there in the first place.

You can keep the post the same, but next time ask before you just jump into a scene.

Hi Panda, all looks good so far. The cost refers to how your character is affected from using his ability; my PC, Rose, often gets headaches from minor use of her magic, and can go up to major cuts, nosebleeds, and unconsciousness from more serious use. (I'm a cohost, and welcome to Hell!)

Oh, I'll edit in the cost of my ability! (Thanks, lol.)

^ Hehey, nice cost mate. All set then, you're free to go. ;)

Also, just commenting on the Smaug scene (since I think Rose's judgement of it is correct): Maan, Gestas is gonna be pissed at Kenny now. Attacking Smaug back was not a smart move.

^ Hehey, nice cost mate. All set then, you're free to go. ;)

Also, just commenting on the Smaug scene (since I think Rose's judgement of it is correct): Maan, Gestas is gonna be pissed at Kenny now. Attacking Smaug back was not a smart move.

So I just join in the roleplay? Didn't you say I have to join a team?

Paladin are usaully members of a team who heals the other members at takes damage for them, in that way Caleb is a paladin but not in the ordinal sense of blocking hits with their physical body. Instead Caleb heals them after the damage has been done and takes the hit after the fact. just my two cents and there are two squads forming 1 that is a robin hood like squad that wants to steal from the bank and give everyone back thier gold and 1 where they guard the bank because everyone outside is greedy.

Paladin are usaully members of a team who heals the other members at takes damage for them, in that way Caleb is a paladin but not in the ordinal sense of blocking hits with their physical body. Instead Caleb heals them after the damage has been done and takes the hit after the fact. just my two cents and there are two squads forming 1 that is a robin hood like squad that wants to steal from the bank and give everyone back thier gold and 1 where they guard the bank because everyone outside is greedy.

Okay, I see now. :o So which squad can I join?