I dunno, Ethic had a time back in the Third Circle where he chose to respawn at a spot where he could sneak attack some guys. Brb while I find the exact post.

Edit: Found it

This little surprise attack had been easy, given the fact that he had realized that he could decide where he came back after he died, so long as it was around the same area.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, whoa, hold up a minute here. Just how close is Ixidor's vault to this scene involving Smaug and melted gold and what not? because I've been under the impression so far that they were no where near each other in the bank's layout.

Well then it just makes it seem as though both Ethic and Taylor were completely oblivious to everything this entire time even though it would've been going on like literally right beside them... oh screw it, whatever....

EDIT:

Ethic's current thoughts on Taylor:

not-sure-if-d5m8e2.jpg

O...K, things did get a little confuse with all the portals stuff but i think i get it. Only thing that I think was a bit odd is that Ed recognized Taylor right away even though he was different enough from the original for Ethic not to. No need to edit now though (Unless Super asks for it), it's already done.

Also Zephy, thanks a TON, the avy turned out amazing! :D

Oh.... Marcus, yee conniving bastard!!

Notus, quick question for future reference, how does the River Styx work in this? Will it be like in greek mythology where if you fall in you pretty much get swept away and erased, or is it a different functioning?

Hehehe, he doesn't know Reil can actually stand a chance fighting Ethic, but he does want to piss you off and try to make you commit a mistake like Kenny did fighting Smaug.

I could say I want to make a surprise... But the truth is I hadn't thought of that yet. XD

O...K, things did get a little confuse with all the portals stuff but i think i get it. Only thing that I think was a bit odd is that Ed recognized Taylor right away even though he was different enough from the original for Ethic not to. No need to edit now though (Unless Super asks for it), it's already done.

Edward actually saw Taylor as he is now back in the previous circle and figured out the rest from there.

No please do the fire thing XD Anyways off to find a crook :D anyways wow it is actually raining gold why can't this ever happen in real life you know how much Luck i would have/That would friggin hurt T_T

Edited by Rielly987

And now, directly from the Fourth Circle of Hell, some words from everyone's favourite fire breathing lizard!

Seriously, my sis showed me this today and I couldn't miss the chance t post it here XD.