Another reason I did it was to appease both myself and the Host. I wanted Kenny to be free from Gestas, but the Situation that Rose put me in would've caused Kenny to be still under Gestas' Thumb. Making my post so that Kenny's Souls were separated allowed both to happen.

[EDIT]: I see that you aren't very Detail-Oriented when it comes to RP Physics, Hukuna-dono. However, as we can clearly see here, when things like this occur, every single detail matters.

Edited by K_H

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They don't when it comes to one's psyche splitting in 'twain. This just seems like a way to get out of a situation you don't want your character to be in. All I have to say to that is too bad. He got stuck there due to his actions or the ones that have been done up to this point, pulling this kind of a thing to get him unstuck is not the way to do so.

I am sorry, but using physics to explain something that doesn't even relate to said thing will not fly, especially when it is in relation to creating more power for said character when it need not be there.. I am not going to go any further on this issue, drop it.

I agree, and I will drop it, but not before saying these things:

I was not the one who split my PC, Notus did when he had Gestas Corrupt Kenny without his permission. I thought that Notus had a reason for sending Kenny to the Vault, so I played along, which led to the Splitting of Kenny's Soul. Then, when Kenny was hit by the Teleportation Spell, the Corrupted Half of Kenny was taken to the Vault, while the Uncorrupted half was left behind.

On another note, Morgan le Fay seems more like someone who belongs on the Second or Ninth Circles, rather than the Fourth.

Ok, that's enough.

K_H, in case you've forgotten, your PC was sentenced to this circle back in the first chapter of this RP. Now, I'm sorry if you don't like what's happening, but seeing as this is your circle along with Typh's, I'm working to make it so that you and he both have a justified reason to leave the circle and not stay there for all eternity. That unfortunately does involve you having to deal with my whims at some points in time with no escape. I'm sure that I've put other folks here in positions that they don't want to be in.

Now, there has been a reason that everyone is staying in the groups that they came in. Both groups were, as pointed out early on, pretty evenly matched, and I am trying to the best of my ability to keep it that way. There are some exceptions; Annie was killed before the end of the work day and thus didn't leave. I'm going to handle that soon, but that's on me.

Now, I'm fairly certain the consensus here is that this splitting of your PC's consciousness is not cool. I'm sorry, but I do agree with them, and I'll give you a reason for it. Never in the post that Notus originally made did it say that Gestas messed with Kenny's aura; that was an RP choice that you made. Rather, Notus was using your PC's thirst for knowledge against him. I just went and reviewed those posts so that I understood exactly what happened before I commented on it. Using the choice you made in order to keep things moving according to how you want is not how this works.

As for Morgana/Morgan le Fay: When Notus and I were researching the archetypes of thieves, we both found that Morgan fit the archetype of a thief. If you recall, this circle is filled with thieves and hoarders. I'm sorry if you disagree with the interpretation, but it's one that Notus and I came up with together.

This whole thing is going to end now. K_H, please change your post. I'm not listening to any more defenses or arguments why it should/shouldn't happen. Doing that so that you can do what you please while 'satisfying' me does not fly; you made the choice of the split sub-conscious and in no way can I see how teleportation would split your PC into two separate characters. In addition to this, it appears to me as though the majority of folks in this RP would agree with me.

We're dropping this subject now, with a reminder to everyone here. Hukuna is a perma-honorary host here; anything he says should be taken into serious consideration. If he tells you to do something in relation to the story, it should be done. The same goes for Notus, who will forever be a host in this RP and may participate whenever he has the time and feels like it.

It's pretty ironic that you are arguing the logic of Kenny being split into two or his wormhole thing, when we all have powers, which aren't possible to have in reality. Just my two cents.

Panda=logic.

Fixing Post...

[EDIT]: Actually, Eagle, you don't need to alter your Post; I can simply have it so that the Barrier was what made the Explosion.

Post Fixed.

Edited by K_H

Ok, so, I know I'm a terrible host for not having updated in so long, and for that I sincerely apologize. I'm just really stressed at the moment for reasons I'd rather not discuss, but I swear to God I'm trying to find the time, even if it's just once a week. So, please don't hate me, I'm going to do my best to keep this going.

• Support Squad

Hey now, don't feel bad. RL comes first, so don't stress about it. just take it easy and move the story forward when you have the time.

This man speaks wisdom. Chill Rose

Hey now, don't feel bad. RL comes first, so don't stress about it. just take it easy and move the story forward when you have the time.

Private Typh has already said it best. 'sides, sergeant, I have a hard time seeing how anyone could possibly hate you of all people, when the amount of other folks out there who deserve it so much more... is too damn high.

anyways, like these two said, take it easy and move us forward on your own time. I'll keep these Cadets patient for ya. B)

Private Typh has already said it best. 'sides, sergeant, I have a hard time seeing how anyone could possibly hate you of all people, when the amount of other folks out there who deserve it so much more... is too damn high.

:ph34r:

Really? hey now, no, absolutely not, none of that, private flux...

I was more referring to bigots, intolerant folk who must shove their beliefs down the throats of others, greedy individuals who exploit political office and power for personal financial goal, people who murder other people in the name of a religion which at it's core, kinda says you're not supposed to kill people, people who feel that they must have all the moneys, people who just don't listen no matter what, people who call other people monsters based on genetic heritage and then proceed to wipe them off the face of the earth while proclaiming their own race to be supreme, people who spread wars and rumors of wars just to watch the world burn, people who...

Look, soldiers the list of people in this world who are more deserving of having animosity presented against them could go on and on. so just... none of that, you two.