Tyranitar

Ikaru

• Administrators
To submit a set for this Pokémon, please Copy and Paste the following code into a new reply and fill it out accordingly. Please post only set per reply.
[quote][Set Name]
[Species Name] (M/F) @ [Hold Item]
Trait: [Ability]
EVs: [EVs]
[Nature] Nature
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

[Description of Set][/quote]
Please note that the format for the set's details matches that produced by Pokemon Online's Export Button, so feel free to copy/paste sets directly from your teams, with your own description provided.

[Tenshi Boah]
[Tyranitar] (M/F) @ [Leftovers]
Trait: [Sand Stream]
EVs: [252 HP, 80 Attack, 100 Special Attack, 76 Speed]
[Nature] Brave
- Focus Punch
- Substitute
- Earthquake/Crunch
- Ice Beam/Flamethrower

[<33333 My signature and favorite Pokémon (set), a variant of the famous Tyraniboah. 252 HP EVs and SubPunch are what make it the Boah, 76 Speed outspeeds any Porygon2 without Speed EVs, as well as Chansey and Blissey. Earthquake is the main choice along with Ice Beam, providing some sick coverage. Crunch however, is possible for some STAB powers, and Flamethrower can be extremely useful in this Nattorei infested metagame, and deals nicely with Skarmory, Forretress, and Scizor. <33333]

• 3 months later...
1. Adamant Ttar is too slow even after 1 DD.
2. Few people try to Taunt Ttars, so Mental Herb is kinda pointless. Plus, it didn't work on PO when I tested it a while ago, glitch may be fixed but I'm not sure.
3. Fire Punch > Ice Punch, you actaully want to hit steels hard, most notable Skarm and Nattorei.

Wall with Turrents
Tyranitar @ Leftovers(classic)
Trait: Sand Stream
Evs: 56hp 252 attk 100 defence 100 spdef
Impish Nature (+defence, - Sp Attack)
-Rockslide
-Crunch
-Earthquake
-Ice Punch
I have been using this on my Ttar, Einherijar and its been working out quite well, i know bullet likes his fire punch, but i perfer ice punch since there are alot of people using dragons... also i have Typhlosion and Lucario on my team so... Steel types don't really give me problems one thing i notice gives me problems is flying types... and most flying types are double weak to ice
well why is this TTar special, well i like to give TTar good defence stats, cause not only is he powerful, he sure as hell can take a hit... most people don't use him for his tank nature... the only real threat to Ttar is Serpirior and Fighting types, other then that, he tanks EQs, Scalds, Waterfalls, leaf Blades, Energyballs ect quite well, it normally takes a poke 3 or 4 hits to take him out... and as far as im concerned thats beast ha ha... i am open for advise though :D

Guest Mafia
Lead Tyranitar
Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 180 SAtk / 76 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Ice Beam
- Crunch
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast

With low speed you have a higher chance of setting up sandstorm at the start of the battle to get things going and with ice beam and fire blast and crunch you have mixtar options for hitting skarmory and the like that think they can set up on you and SR is well SR nothing to say about that.

• 7 months later...
TYRAPEITAR (Tyranitar) (M) @ Chople Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Atk / 180 SAtk
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Pursuit
- Fire Blast
- Stone Edge
- Ice Beam

MixTar is one sexy bitch. Sizable bulk, and great attacking power. This set is self-explanatory as a mofo.

• 1 year later...

Monster Mash

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Band

Trait: Sand Stream / Unnerve

EVs: 180 HP /  is252 Atk / 76 Spd

Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Stone Edge

- Pursuit

- Crunch / Ice Punch

- Superpower

You know that Old Spice commercial where Terry Crews describes Odor Blocker Body Wash as "too powerful to let this commercial end"? Well, the power exerted in that commercial is very similar to what's going on here. Raw. Power. Makes up for a whopping seven weaknesses. Stone Edge is your main attack, of course. If a weakened sweeper like Latios or Chandelure is giving you trouble, use Pursuit to get rid of them before they can switch. Crunch is the sure thing as Pursuit is kind of a one-time use thing before you have to switch, but I like Ice Punch as it's an unpleasant surprise for some switch-ins like Gliscor. Finally, Superpower can be used to smash many Pokemon who would otherwise wall Tyranitar - it does enough damage to Skarmory that it risks being KOed if it doesn't get away from Tyranitar as fast as it can.

If you want, dump more EVs into HP from Speed. That allows you to catch Roosting Skarmory off guard and destroy it with a super-effective Superpower.