Amaria's past

Notus

So, I was reading Amaria's intro in the Leader Line-Up and got pretty curious about her. She say's she had some kind of memory loss, and that it was "like the world was washed away overnight". I mean, she's my favourite type's Leader, and I'm curious with the story behind that.

Edited by Notus

Yeah, she was in a car accident like three years ago. She's dealt with memory loss ever since. If you look around hard enough you should be able to find the "Get Well" card we made her.

Ouch, that's tough.

Well, it's good to see that she's got better and is still around here! I'll try to find that card Neo, that's something very nice you guys did to her.

• Veterans

And yet she still remembered how to battle despite the memory loss. I like that

All that shows that once you earn to battle with pokemon hard core style it becomes a reflex

• Administrators

And yet she still remembered how to battle despite the memory loss. I like that

It was pretty impressive. I gave her a test battle when she came back before I gave her the spot again

She 6-0'd me without a second thought.

^ You don't know how I feel for loosing the chance to battle her yesterday. [/cry]

On other note, I was searching the older posts on Mews and Announcements yesterday looking for that Get Well card Neo talked about. Still haven't found it, but wow, Reborn's history is quite interesting to know. I didn't know Fern had been a Gym Leader here for an instance.

• Administrators

That's a whole novel. :I

and yeah, all of the characters in the reborn game sans myself, the protagonists and openly meteor characters were once leaders for the online league

That's a whole novel. :I

and yeah, all of the characters in the reborn game sans myself, the protagonists and openly meteor characters were once leaders for the online league

Can you really call Fern a protaganist though?

There's a period of sweetness before any sorrow. Fern must have been an alright person at some point before he became who he is now. That also goes for Cain. He was (at least was in Reborn-game history) the gym leader before he left, in addition to Sigmund.
Speaking of Sigmund, he's seen as a villain because he is doing what he feels is right, which to the children is painful. If you read the interview with him (speaking to G.G.), you learn about his sister (you can see her grave in Beryl), whose death may have been saved with electroconvulsive therapy, inspiring him to become a medical practitioner who performs that himself.

Anyway, every character in the game has insane backstory.

No, Fern has always been a fucking douche.

He'd "disconnect" during gym battles only to come back with a different team during the rematch.

Makes me wish I was there. He seems like a trouble maker and I tend to like those.

• Administrators

Can you really call Fern a protaganist though?

Er, no. That's why he wasn't of things that are excluded, i.e meaning that he was indeed a leader online before

No, Fern has always been a fucking douche.

He'd "disconnect" during gym battles only to come back with a different team during the rematch.

Accurate.

• 2 months later...

I liked the drama between those two guys in the middle. the whole "The people of Reborn use Wish." thing was a little cheesy but it brought a smile to my face

Haha.. I remember this project, I couldn't bring myself to make it at first. The actual card itself was delivered to her when I could see her myself I think it was, but.. That was a rough patch, especially for me, but. She came out for the best honestly.

Yeah.. That project..

:/