#Hoenn Confirmed

Godot

Only real threat to beedrill imo is Mega Mawile... I am pretty sure Beedrill gets Brick Break. Also, I don't think Beedrill will be good unless they raise it's speed to a decent amount.

Mega Pidgeot is cool, but I don't see it being a threat, It is essentially an unscarfable Tornadus.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only real threat to beedrill imo is Mega Mawile... I am pretty sure Beedrill gets Brick Break. Also, I don't think Beedrill will be good unless they raise it's speed to a decent amount.

Mega Pidgeot is cool, but I don't see it being a threat, It is essentially an unscarfable Tornadus.

I'm expecting Base speed to be 110 and attack to be 125 w/ Adaptability for things like U-Turn. It definitely won't be OU, and probably not even UU. Maybe RU.

What about Mega Vinny Weavile?

Mega Starmie! (give that thing a third star on it's back and a star-shaped gem!)

mega starmie i could definitely see coming, it has a lot of potential as a mega imo, stats-wise and design-wise (even if its just another star on its back LOL)

other mons im interested in seeing a mega of: bisharp, more early-game useless bugs/birds, all the starters, jynx, sandslash, swellow and xatu

Edited by MMM

Everyone who's saying Pidgeot got a mega because of TPP, please. That's not what happened, Pidgeot is the first generic bird pokemon, that's plenty of incentive to give it a mega, do you honestly think gamefreak cares about TPP?

As far as more bugs go, forget mega Butterfree, mega Beautifly and mega Dustox. The mega we need is mega Masquerain.

On the subject of games that need remakes. I'm...uh.....gonna say we most certainly don't need to see Gen 1 remade AGAIN, and that I feel Gen 5 is more deserving than Gen 4.

(really that last bit was just bias. If remakes are going to be chronological, then they should do Gen 4 first)

Dunno how I feel about more megas at this point. I kinda think Gen 1 doesn't need any more for the time being, and that Gens 5 and 6 need to get some lov-...oh...Bias again. Darn.

^^Agreed. Mega Feraligatr getting the yet-to-be-released Sheer Force and possibly a better typing, along with stats it can use? Mega Typhlosion with some sort of absurd Sp.A boost? Mega Meganium with. . . idk i dont really like meganium that much, only Grass-type starter I don't like other than maybe Chespin/Chesnaught.

here is some good news that you all will love! Here it is and here is my source: http://mynintendonews.com/2014/10/11/supposed-pokemon-omega-ruby-and-alpha-sapphire-info-leaks-onto-the-web/

Rumors of Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire have been posted in the internet. As such, these are rumors only and are not yet confirmed. So take it with a grain of salt.

- Mega Lunatone and Solrock with feature in the demo, and you receive one Megastone depending on the demo you get

- Mega Flygon and Jirachi are programmed in

There are lots more megas that the leaker can not confirm just yet as they don’t know 100%

- New Trick House is amazing

- Mega Milotic is a high-chance, with Water/Fairy and increased SpDef

- Shiftry, Ludicolo, Butterfree, Zangoose, Seviper, some more gen 5, Raticate, Torkoal, Slaking, Exploud, Tropius, Azumarill, Ninetales and Mightyena were all talked about as possible Megas sometime during development and may be in

- Luxray, Arcanine, Farfetch’d, Dragonite, Eelekross, Luvdisc, Linoone, Cincinno, Steelix, Raichu, Politoed, Gliscor, Weavile, Rotom, Bisharp and Walrein Megas have not been really discussed that the leaker has heard of

- Items (including Lunatone/Solrock megastone) will transfer to ORAS from Demo

- Johto starters back, but some people say they have megas and some don’t

- Character customization back in Pokecentres. Pokecentre in CoroCoro was the Elite Four one possibly.

- Skintone back

- More diverse encounters, so more like XY variety

- Battle Frontier possibly back

- Groudon/Kyogre still version exclusive atm

- Contests revamped and very “beautiful”

- Contests staying a secret, apparently will be very surprising and amazing

- Pentagon currently stands for all Gen 6 Pokemon now, not just Kalos born

MOVE TUTORS BACK

- A lot more post-game

- Gym Leaders will get roster changes from their RSE counterparts

- No new double megas like Mewtwo/Charizard at this stage

Well, We will be able to determine whether it's real or not by the 15th, this upcoming Wednesday, which is when the demo comes out. The leak claims that the Solrockite and Lunatonite will be in the demo.

So, demo comes out ----> mega Solrock and Lunatone confirmed = leaks are true

If demo comes out ----> the new megas are anything but Solrock and Lunatone = leaks are fake.

I did say to take it with a grain of salt. And it did say that we americans will be getting the demo soon too, but they never mentioned the date, so i am not really worried either way.

Still, i am looking forward to seeing Mega Flygon and Mega Exploud

Nothing about Wondertrade??

I was planning on doing a wonderlocke run...

more diverse encounters I knew about... well at least multi-trainer battles (like horde-encounters but with 5 trainers... mostly Team Aqua/Magma based)

revamped contests was also known

I'm hapy about the following: " (...) Raichu (...) Megas have not been really discussed that the leaker has heard of" - If Pikachu-line would get anymore ass pampering I would cry...

(I hate this litte rodent soooooooooooooo much that I have to kill it every time I see one... all thanks to the anime and all the other special-pikachu-stuff...)

I think that Swalot should get a mega but I wouldn't mind Mega Luxray, Milotic or Flygon though.

Nothing about Wondertrade??

I was planning on doing a wonderlocke run...

more diverse encounters I knew about... well at least multi-trainer battles (like horde-encounters but with 5 trainers... mostly Team Aqua/Magma based)

revamped contests was also known

I'm hapy about the following: " (...) Raichu (...) Megas have not been really discussed that the leaker has heard of" - If Pikachu-line would get anymore ass pampering I would cry...

(I hate this litte rodent soooooooooooooo much that I have to kill it every time I see one... all thanks to the anime and all the other special-pikachu-stuff...)

Pikachu has too much and they shouldn't give Raichu a mega since cosplay pikachu was introduced.

Also, They should allow a choice of either a normal battle or sky battle against Winona! Can't wait to see her in 3D The hype is just too much for me to handle... :(

I found some guy who found some people who found an interesting find in the latest CoroCoro scan. You know how Dialga, Palkia, Reshiram, and Zekrom are shown coming out of these ring-like portals? Well, in one of the portals behind Reshiram, you can see a dark outline of what is clearly Hoopa. And as you might know, taking a Hoopa to a certain NPC in X and Y prompts him to tell you that it can open ring-like portals to other places in the world. So yeah, Hoopa confirmed for ORAS. That said, it will still obviously be Nintendo-event only, as none of the "secret" Pokemon have ever been normally obtainable.

Here's the video:

Edited by Eagleby18

Tommorrow the demo comes out, although that leaker's already been proven false. Long story short, the reddit mods caught up to him and asked for proof, he gave them "proof" that was disproved by a 5 second Google search, they asked for real proof, and he disappeared to never be seen again. That being said, it would be hilarious if he actually guessed mega Solrock and Lunatone right.

And guess what? America STILL doesn't have a release date for the demo!

Edited by Eagleby18

As if the leak wasn't already confirmed fake, mega Steelix and Glalie are the guys in the demo.

Speaking of which, there's FINALLY something on the American demo. It's coming out in... The October trainer club news letter? Excuse me while I research WHAT THAT EVEN IS.

Edited by Eagleby18