#Hoenn Confirmed

Godot

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is much easier for people in canada and the USA to get the demo. All we need to do is sign up for the pokemon trainer club newsletter and they will email us the code. However we do get it about a week later then most other places.

It is much easier for people in canada and the USA to get the demo. All we need to do is sign up for the pokemon trainer club newsletter and they will email us the code. However we do get it about a week later then most other places.

In the Nordic countries (Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark (not sure about Iceland though) you just simply sent your e-mail to Nintendo and they'll send you the demo code.

I'll get my demo tomorrow or on the 16th.. I can't wait for that demo hjfhgj

Back from my research and I've found out what Americans (and Canadians) have to do to get the demo!

First, you sign up with your email account to the Official Pokemon Website's Trainer Club Newsletter. Don't worry, it's free. Make sure that, like with the whole Club Nintendo thing with the Smash Demo, you have marketing emails enabled. Also, I suggest arranging your settings to make sure said marketing emails don't get sent to spam. Do this all by October 20th (next Monday), and on the 20th you'll receive the October issue of the Trainer's Club Newsletter. Somewhere in that issue will be a special code, that you use on the Eshop to download the demo. Also, I suggest using multiple emails if you have them, so that you get multiple codes. I predict a "gold rush" of sorts will ensue like it did with Smash Bros.

As a matter of fact, I think I'm gonna make my own PSA topic about this, like I did with the Pokeball Vivillon. Brb while I do that.

P.S. So there was a new trailer as usual, and Milotic was used as a target in the Mega showcase AGAIN! Please let this mean something Nintendo!

Edited by Eagleby18

As if the leak wasn't already confirmed fake, mega Steelix and Glalie are the guys in the demo.

Speaking of which, there's FINALLY something on the American demo. It's coming out in... The October trainer club news letter? Excuse me while I research WHAT THAT EVEN IS.

Never trusted him tbh, all that crap he "leaked" was clearly written by a 10 year old pokemon fan. He made up WAY too many megas, not to mention that solrock and lunatone being in the demo is pretty stupid and predictable imo. I expect something more unique and that you can't guess by giving it 10 seconds of speculating. All he did to reach that conclusion was:

> associate mega evolution ('cause most of the fanbase wants megas of their favorite mons) with a pokemon that's somehow in mosdeep city

> hurr durr gym leader sig mons

> mega lunatone and solrock confirmed

EDIT: holy shit, mega steelix looks amazing, and ive never even liked steelix's design much

Edited by MMM

Excuse the double post, but this is sooooooo important compared to the above one, it needs its own spot.

Customization. IS. CONFIRMED to not be in this game. Sorry guys, it was fun while it lasted in X and Y. Speaking of which, while these games are compatible with X and Y, it won't be getting a patch to include the new Mega and Primal forms. You know what that means? It means they're already in the game, and the hackers never did fully beat the programmers. There's over a dozen megas that they never discovered XD

Edited by Eagleby18

I kinda understand customization not being in a remake. There was already hypothetical evidence supporting that it wouldn't happen in the older games themselves.

- In Hoenn, Pokecenters and Pokemarts were still in two separate buildings

- There was never a place to buy clothing to begin with.

Also, in a pdwinnall video I watched, He tried to explain further why he thought player customization wasn't going to return by showing a leaked Global Link Page for ORAS. All of the trainers in the rankings had images of what were to be "generic trainer classes" instead of "avatar images".

Edited by Hilda

I kinda understand customization not being in a remake. There was already hypothetical evidence supporting that it wouldn't happen in the older games themselves.

- In Hoenn, Pokecenters and Pokemarts were still in two separate buildings

- There was never a place to buy clothing to begin with.

Also, in a pdwinnall video I watched, He tried to explain further why he thought player customization wasn't going to return by showing a leaked Global Link Page for ORAS. All of the trainers in the rankings had images of what were to be "generic trainer classes" instead of "avatar images".

Department Store? The place had a shitload of unused space in it. I'm actually kind of annoyed they didn't include customization; it's not like it'd be difficult to implement.

Eagleby18:

WHERE was it confirmed that customisation will not return, and that X and Y won't get a patch which will include the new megaforms? I couldn't find anything from official sites.

as for the "facts" why customisation will not return:

"Pokecentres and Marts were still seperate buildings."

- so what? They could add another store for clothing and put the changing room back into the pokecentres like they were in X/Y

(as far as I know they remodeled a few cities...)

"Player Avatars in a LEAKED Picture were generic trainerclasses"

- could have been placeholders... BUT we could also choose trainer-classes and Gym-Leaders as Avatars in X/Y... I don't see a problem here

And if the town in the demo doesn't have a clothing shop... well... not every town in X/Y had a clothing shop...

As for now:

WITHOUT official statement I won'T believe anything anymore until the game releases

God damnit!

Get it together Gamefreak!

Everyone is sick and tired to play as the same character over and over again!

What will I spent my bazillion P$ on?

and with the supertraining back all hope is lost for Evolution-stones to be purchasable... got that's what annoys me the most with with R/S/E and X/Y ... not buyable evolution-stones... (shard grinding and supertraining are so annoying)

There goes my Sapphire-themed May which I would have named Sapphire... like in the Manga... dangit!

And that folks is the importance of giving sources!

You can crush dreams and hopes instantly :(

As for Mega-Steelix and Glalie... I think they look a bit goofy...

Gen7 what will we get a pre-gen 1 generation

like that we play in prof.oaks younger years time.

Just imagine playing with less technologie.

Or something like a region consisting of onlyisland

with no big mainland. I would love it.

Does anyone even rember the rumored pokemon + & - (plus and minus)

apparently you obtain glalie if you're from europe/south korea, and steelix if you got a japanese demo

meaning it's likely the usa will have it's own mega too, since they even announced the demo later for them

mega froslass confirmed?!?

Edited by MMM

apparently you obtain glalie if you're from europe/south korea, and steelix if you got a japanese demo

meaning it's likely the usa will have it's own mega too, since they even announced the demo later for them

mega froslass confirmed?!?

Why Froslass? Why not Braviary?

I can confirm that I got a Glalie ... ... a Female Glalie... WHY IS IT NOT A FROSSLASS??? GAHHHH!!!!

From all the infos I thought I can only bring Items into the full-version but it seems that I get my Glalie too ... it's level 40... damn that is overpowered for a new game

(depends if it's handled like a traded pokemon and it obeys or not...)

Edit:

Just checked Glalie and Mega-Glalie's Stats

My Glalie has a Modest nature (+Sp.Atk / - Atk)

Glalie:

KP: 116

Atk: 64

Def: 69

Sp.Atk: 75

Sp.Def: 81

Init: 76

Mega Glalie:

Atk: 93 (+29)

Sp.Atk: 111 (+36)

Init: 92 (+16)

here is something strange... it doesn't get the full +100 stats... it only gets +81...

or maybe I'm just missing something again in regards of the stat-boost and base-stats...

Edited by Cepheus

I can confirm that I got a Glalie ... ... a Female Glalie... WHY IS IT NOT A FROSSLASS??? GAHHHH!!!!

From all the infos I thought I can only bring Items into the full-version but it seems that I get my Glalie too ... it's level 40... damn that is overpowered for a new game

(depends if it's handled like a traded pokemon and it obeys or not...)

Edit:

Just checked Glalie and Mega-Glalie's Stats

My Glalie has a Modest nature (+Sp.Atk / - Atk)

Glalie:

Atk: 64

Sp.Atk: 75

Init: 76

Mega Glalie:

Atk: 93 (+29)

Sp.Atk: 111 (+36)

Init: 92 (+16)

here is something strange... it doesn't get the full +100 stats... it only gets +81...

or maybe I'm just missing something again in regards of the stat-boost and base-stats...

That's not its base stats. Its base stats gets +100, but those are just the normal battle stats.