[[Interest Check]] Attack on Titan

anethia

So, with the site back up and kicking, I can finally re-debut in the RP scene now with a billion more hours and renewed interest! Therefore, I decided to post this little topic to ask if anyone here in the Reborn roleplay community would be interested in an Attack on Titan roleplay, or "Shingeki no Kyojin"!

If we have enough interest, I'll be sure to formulate this into an actual role play and we'll all enjoy being badass teenagers zooming around cutting up rampaging murderous titans! I'll add your name to this little list if you say you're interested, and if I somehow forget you because I'm stupid, be sure to tell me~.

Interested;

Shirinui

Grassnake485

Edited by Alatreon

Honestly, I have been avoiding watching the anime, have too many people yelling at me to watch, makes me not want to. I might go for it, but I need to watch a bit of it before I decide, and welcome back to the RP section lol. Good to have more people, our numbers have been a bit on the small side for awhile now, hopefully we get some new blood and keep people around.

Well, I'm not gonna yell at you, but I highly suggest you watch it! It's got all the feels and has epic music and has epicness and some pretty interesting characters. And the animation oh my god.

I'm just gonna casually leave this here because I /love/ this to utter bits.

and yea, it has the best intro ever made, I have seen that much of it, need to go find it somewhere and watch it (think they removed it from Crunchyroll as of late and that was the site I was using for anime currently.)

I'm all in. You actually caught my attention as I just too a break from reading the manga finally after I watched the sub about 6 months ago. I'd love to RP this! <3

I'd add you guys to the list, but I don't need to! I'll make the OOC thread soon but I want to ask. Follow the anime events/story but without the main trio (Eren, Mikasa, Armin) or nobody from the anime?

You'd have your own characters, but similar events from the anime/manga would happen.

..this makes sense right because i think I'm failing to do it justice x-x

I just woke up, don't hate ;;

Edited by Alatreon

It would probably be best to accept the canon of the main story etc, but there should be no interaction with any of the character in it imo. I do this mostly to avoid any weird plot stuff, but if you think you can pull it off go ahead. Other things, don't let any players have their characters have any real relation to a character, as it will almost 100% of the time end up with a Mary Sue being created. Most people can't be trusted to do it tastefully. (Never direct relationships especially, if they had a brother etc, we would know about it in the established media, not something that would magically just happen.) But otherwise, go with what you are comfortable with. I believe a host should choose how to run their own RP, and if they can handle it, they should do it. So 100% up to you. (Hope that doesn't sound like a cop-out. ;) )

DOn't worry too much that, we got plenty of people to help you along. I have kinda ended up being the RP sensai here in a sense, as I tend to teach the newbies alot. But there are plenty of others here willing to teach you along the way, so go for it!

I feel like a lack of main trio would be good but still have some of the old characters. Also, what time are we basing this off of? End of anime? End of manga? And also secret relations are actually a thing in AoT if you've read the manga. Plus there is also a character who hides his/her name and reveals the true name only later in the manga. So truly, the timing of this does matter. I'm assuming most would desire to be part of the Survey Corps so it would be awkward to lack at least some of the characters like Erwin and Levi. But completely ignore this if none of it shall be canon.