• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

My go to physical tank usually goes to this guy

EP577_Gliscor_sonriendo.jpg

Even though it can be a pain when I'm up against it, I still love it < 3

Another tank I love to go for when I'm look for special defense is assault vest tyranitar.

tyranitar_by_ambone105-d3fehro.jpg

Ate up a lot of special attacks for me well, as long as the sandstorm was up ^^

Last one

11208308_909323959109429_6073606_n.jpg

Worked well with some physical sweepers I like using. If I see a dark type move going for this jelly, I just switch out to gallade or lucario with justified. Also with water absorb it can really be good with teams that aren't so great working against water types.

Edited by IronWraith

have alot of favs. just depends on what team i'm usin

Physically Defensive Mandibuzz is God. dunno why these ladder scrubs let it drop to UU, smh, watch me 1v1 these Eviolite Chanseys all day

Physical wall Togekiss is another favourite, sometimes I put a Nasty Plot on it to make it more threatening.

Competitive Milotic is dangerous on a predicted Lando-T lead. Usually drops/badly damages 2-4 mons before going down

Max Def SD mega Scizor might be the closest I have to an overall favourite since it has cleanly swept more than any other mon I've used. plus, its just got a nice design both aesthetically and competitively.

-EDIT-

Just remembered five more

SpDef Celebi. nice solid check to Keldeo and Rotom-W scum

Rotom-W. yes, i kinda dissed Rotom-W fans previously, but it's admittedly a pretty good mon

Heatran. Solid typing, solid bulk. my main Tflame counter

Conkeldurr. nuff said

Tyranitar. I love using Sand, and T-tar hits hard af as well as gets a solid boost to its special bulk in Sand

Edited by Aegis

• 2 weeks later...

There's a reason why Blissey is so used in competitive :P.

But if we're talking about my fav tank, its got to be Milotic hands down. Toxic + Recovery combo is something you don't wanna mess with. Plus, its so gorgeous xD.

ummm everyone forgot about the beast that is Lapras its easily my favorite tank its strong has a decent sp.A and Sp.D and with leftovers , Toxic,Rest,Sleeptalk, hydropump/icebeam/surf

or you can go for the stall and go with A lapras with Hydration with a damp rock spam rain dance then rest when you need to , then set up with dragon dance and the waterfall everything xD