Hi!

rykerr1

I've been lurking around here for a while but just made an account today; I started playing Reborn a few weeks ago and have been loving it so far, I just finished episode 11 and am downloading 12 right now. So hi everyone! :lol:

Hi. Welcome.

First things first, you should get Pokemon Online and come on the server. It's the mainstay of Reborn. Also, don't be afraid to PM me any questions you have. I don't bite, crunch is much better.

hey!! Dobby is right.. you should get your sanity surgically removed.. have it gift wrapped and send it to amethyst for lunch.. nope its not a bribe for her to make your life easier.. and yes her life goal is to make our life miserable!! Anyways.. enjoy!!

And i like questions as much as Ark likes music. So send me questions if you have them.

You must realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly like questions.

I was going to something about sanity but that has already been established.

Anyweedle, make yourself comfortable, grab a cup of coffee and have fun~................................I guess.

Oh you get the point, jump on the server sometime and we can chat about...stuff. Interesting stuff. ...And other stuff...If you want....I'm bad at this X(

*goes to crai in a corner*