Hey there, 'm a new player in the reborn league. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hello Reborn forum people

I would like to introduce myself. I'm a Noob who likes Pokemon. I've been watching Pokemon since it first premiered and I've been playing the games since generation 2 and Pokemon Reborn has sparked the dying light that is my love for Pokemon. I stumbled upon reborn while searching for another Pokemon hack to play. So far all Pokemon hacks I've played have had throw away stories and uninteresting characters and all the evil organizations so far that I have experienced have been awful. That being said Pokemon Reborn instantly set itself apart from all of those with an actual "fresh" location, an intriguing story?( I'm not that far believe it or not ), A COOL RIVAL?!!?! seriously I thought good rivals were a thing of the past. The city is so well developed and the side events are enjoyable. I actually got tricked and bought that magikarp for 5k and I cried a little on the inside but it was funny later. I wish just wish that those level caps weren't there and that the selection of Pokemon was bigger because from my understanding there aren't that many.

TL;DR

I liek Pokemon Reborn and I plan on being active in these forums until the game is finished.

P.S

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post my introduction if it's not sorry.

Edited by A Wild Noob Appeared

Welcome.

Ask Tempest and Vinny questions about things.

Jump on the server sometime. It's on Pokemon Online, and it's where people go to just talk about stuff.

See you round.

Hi. Welcome.

I see you've already found the server which makes my job easier. Don't be afraid to say "hi" if you see me. I'm on as either Tempest or Blackfin. Also, don't be afraid to PM me any questions you have. I don't bite... crunch is much better.

Personally I think the level caps are one of the best things in the game, but guess it's a personal thing. ^_^

Welcome to the madhouse! Enjoy your stay, and kick Fern's butt as much as you can!