1 Year Anniversery

Cowtao

Well, shit. It's that time already.

Since being here, I have been pretty much the exact opposite of the shy person you saw in my introduction thread. So, since this is my anniversary and you all know how I am, i'm gonna judge my introduction thread. I decided why not send myself off by making fun of the stupid things I usually do whenever I join a site. Let's get started.

Source: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4004

Yeah, judging by the title i'm very shy. I didn't see this existed and I thought the whole get to know your fellow members was the introduction thread. I'll leave this hear, then I can go hide in a box to never return. ;n;

I'm a shy guy that usually minds his own way. I like to chat with others but since this is a new place for me i'll be extremely flustered. It's natural for me anyway. .///. ANYWAYS, I am an optimistic person that loves Pokemon ROMs and loves a good time. The rest of the info is already posted on the Get to know your fellow members thread which you can click right about...Here. http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41&page=7#entry69114

Now would you excuse me, I will hide in my box. -hides in box and shivers-

Jesus christ. This is a complete 180 from how I am now..Ish. Sorta. Let's analyze this.

Yeah, judging by the title i'm very shy. I didn't see this existed and I thought the whole get to know your fellow members was the introduction thread. I'll leave this hear, then I can go hide in a box to never return. ;n;

To this day I still use that box. Mostly for weeping, crying, and also hiding from Kyoyo's attempts to whip me. ;w;

I'm a shy guy that usually minds his own way. I like to chat with others but since this is a new place for me i'll be extremely flustered.

To be honest, this is how I am for every. Single. Site; I have ever been in, in existence. I just find the whole "WASSUP Y'ALL! I'M COWTAO AND I'M STRAIGHT UP DIGGIN' THIS SITE PIECE" thing to be very difficult to me.

It's natural for me anyway. .///. ANYWAYS,

Shyest. Reaction. Ever.

I am an optimistic person that loves Pokemon ROMs and loves a good time. The rest of the info is already posted on the Get to know your fellow members thread which you can click right about...Here. http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=41&page=7#entry69114

Almost all of the contents in that link are still true to this day. Just that my tastes gradually shift over time. Also, it's Pokemon ROM because at the time I only played Flora Sky. Which was amazing. Oh mai gawd.

Now would you excuse me, I will hide in my box. -hides in box and shivers-

I do this every once in a blue moon. Whenever in doubt. *Box Tiem*

That introduction was fairly short so i'm just gonna get to a few comments that were my favorite from that thread.

I actually like you already

Sanity is to be left behind upon entering
Hi c:

So this is where the "leave your sanity behind" thing started from. Also this spawned the beautiful relationship between CowxSilver. <3

Cute person! Welcome!

T-thanks main creator...Person. >////<
Again, sorry. I'm a ditz at first but hopefully when I connect here I will be as insane as everyone else here....Hopefully. ;w;

When I got that message I flipped out. In my mind I was thinking, main creator-sempai noticed me? So much mixed emotions of shy, happy, what am I doing here, baka. >////< Also, I will admit, I sound like a complete idiot. Still to this day I regret decisions made.

K-Ooooonnnnnnnnnnn! ROCK AND ROLL AND STUFF!~ Now we just need a Mugi, a Ritsu, and a Azunyan!

You will not believe how happy I was to see this comment. Currently right now in K-On! stuff, I own Ritsu, Mugi, Gitah, and Yui while Sophie owns Azu-nyan, Elizabeth, Mu-Tan, and Mio. We had a big debate on if I get to keep Gitah which I won. *strut strut* Bottom line, if you give me a comment about an anime that I know, 9/10 I will fanboy all over it.

Welcome! Seems despite being shy everyone has taken a shine to you. Looks like you are going to fit right in. But wait a second...

Adorably shy individual. Everyone immediately trusts and loves them. No idea what they are plotting. I have only one thing to say about that.

sticker,375x360.png

#TwilightBestPony

Despite not actually meeting him, this comment made me like him instantly and made me lol. I absolutely love how twilight gazes into your soul and watches over you with that goofy hat. Can't get that with Rainbow Dash.

OH GOD IT'S ANOTHER OLIVER. / shot /

No jk, you just remind me of one of our other members. Welcome to Reborn~ Enjoy your stay! (Also, we don't bite)

I didn't get this comment at first until I actually met Oliver and wao. He could be my biological brother or something we were so similar. Also I call BS on no biting. Y'all got that crunch power going on. :I

I bite. you look tasty too I mean.

Hi and welcome and stuff.

Spade already had met me at this point but he was very arbitrary about this one. Also, the whole tasty thing would foreshadow to what is known as turn Cowtao into a steak thing. I'm looking at you, Kaito. >:C

D'aww

welcome to Reborn :D <3

Mashy. Plz stahp making me shy all the tiem, plz. >><<

Heeeeeeeeey
Welcome to hell.

B-But this isn't hell. This is pleasant hell. ;w; That happens to not even be hell but just pleasant.

So as you can see, I had quite the intro to Reborn. Thanks to you guys I have made my mark onto reborn as a Snow King, RMTer, Themetour winner, Cow, insane person, and above all, a doofus with a heart. Thank you all for giving me such a great opening to Reborn and I hope that next year will be even better. <3

Almost all of the contents in that link are still true to this day. Just that my tastes gradually shift over time. Also, it's Pokemon ROM because at the time I only played Flora Sky. Which is amazing. Oh mai gawd.

Error was corrected. Seems like I never knew you like that shy person, so I find it very hard to believe that some of these things above were literally said by you. I should not be in the position to say this, but you have really changed. Happy Reborn anniversary Moo ^_^

Woooooooah, that's how started the sanity thinghy?! This should go into a history book or something! XD

Congratz on the anniversary Cowtao! I didn't have much chance to talk to you yet, but as Sheep said you definitely left your mark here in this one year.

Who the f* is Cowtao?

I'm just kidding. Reading this makes me wish that i was here when you first made that introduction. I see some "interesting" stuff on your old introduction thread cuz they remind me of myself

Happy fake Birthday Cowtao! and i want to hug you now. *Internet Hug*

Reading this makes me wish that i was here when you first made that introduction.

**Sees this**

**Thinks "He couldn't have come that much later than Cow."**

**Looks at profile**

GODDAYUM VINNY you new

• 2 weeks later...

Well I don't know what say because I usually don't know what to say. But I guess congrats on making it through one year on this forum. But alas, it may be the only year you make it through... IMEANWHATWHOEVENSAIDTHATWASITYOUVINNY. In all seriousness, congrats, and happy internet birthday!

Wow, you've only been here a year?! I always imagined it as so much longer... Anyway, congrats on your anniversary! Mine's coming up soon... Perhaps I should actually write an intro...