I am so done for...

Cepheus

Oh dear god have mercy...

I'm on the edge of going full Panic-mode.

I'm in my last days of apprenticeship (as an 'IT-Guy')... final exams on thursday.

Currently working on/polishing my presentation for that exam.

and now on my lunchbreak I went through my weekly reports and... well it doesn't look good...

My Boss has signed almost none of them...

there is a gaping hole in between weeks, and I don't know where those missing weeks could be... and those weeks are the last months of 2012!

I don't have the time to write them all again... and I don't know anymore what I was doing in those weeks... and I don't have a backup because around Christmas 2012 my Harddrive crashed (I remember because I was furious about that, but I had them printed out...)

Without those reports I cannot complete my apprenticeship and may have to do another half of the year... if my Boss would allow that, that is.

and in all honesty, I was happy that I could finally say good-bye to this place...

My only hope now is that the guys who will test me may say that I can turn those reports in later within a week or so... (sometimes they are so generous...)

God I'm so screwed...

edit:

I am fully aware of the irony, that I should be working on those reports, and not talking about it here... but yeah... needed someone/somewhere to get it off...

I can't do anything about it... I'm just so easily distracted from boring work...

Edited by Cepheus

This is why online backups and external HDDs are important.

Guess you're spending an extra 6 months as an apprentice.

Welp... your wrong! :D

Today I sucessfully completed my apprenticeship!

Presentation and all the Questioning wasn't too hard.

They didn't wanted to see my reports at all... guess I got lucky there :D