Hi :]

ShadowSein

Umm... Hi, i´m new in this forums and I really love the game but I have lots of doubts (Idk if this is the correct place to express them if not I´ll gladly move my questions where they must be)
1.- After a long time of not playin th game I forgot where to go so I re-started my game, so when I downloaded the new chapter and re-started my savefile I saw so many changes one of them is the location of the Pokémon so i´m going to ask where to find some of the ones i´m more interested in:

>Where is Zigzagoon? I remember that he was in the Obsidia Slums/Alleyways, but I´ve been searching and I can´t find him btw he is my favorite Pokémon because of that i´m desesperate in finding him, help plz

>Why I can´t get Ralts? I already gave the homeless man enough money to the point that he move out, but Ralts doesn´t wanna come with me.

>Which other Pokémon where move of location?

2.-What is a great place to grind before the battle ZEL and Taka in the Beryl Ward?They already beated my ass twice.

And that´s all, thanks for your answers, and have a good day :]

Welcome! I've only got one save file, so I cannot see any differences between episodes. Someone should be able to answer your question soon.

A good place to grind for the ZEL/Taka Battle is Rhidochrine (I think it is?) Forest. Focus on the fully evolved Pokes, like Beedrill, as they provide the most Exp.

Um well, this is a good place to introduce yourself but not the best place to look for tips.

Anyway, I'll do my best to answer your questions. First of all you might want to look here if you want to know the locations of certain pokemon: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6802

Zigzagoon's location should be in there but in case you still can't find it, I'll tell you how. Make sure you have some Pokesnax as sometimes event pokemon won't appear unless you have some. When entering the Obsidia Ward from the Opal Ward, there should be an alleyway on the bottom area near the entrance. Once in there, Zigzagoon will be all the way in the back of the alley.

Ralts also requires you to have pokesnax so that's why it won't go with you. You can find them by buying some from vendors. The closest one in Peridot is in the very top right corner of the area near the entrance to the Jasper Ward.

For levels wise, the best place would be in the Rhodochrine Jungle considering they are the highest level wild encounter's you'll have at the moment.

Welcome! I've only got one save file, so I cannot see any differences between episodes. Someone should be able to answer your question soon.

A good place to grind for the ZEL/Taka Battle is Rhidochrine (I think it is?) Forest. Focus on the fully evolved Pokes, like Beedrill, as they provide the most Exp.

Thank you so much, about the changes I don´t if it´s because after a long time of not playing I forgot how the story goes on, or it´s because the creator really decided to change some parts

Um well, this is a good place to introduce yourself but not the best place to look for tips.

Anyway, I'll do my best to answer your questions. First of all you might want to look here if you want to know the locations of certain pokemon: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6802

Zigzagoon's location should be in there but in case you still can't find it, I'll tell you how. Make sure you have some Pokesnax as sometimes event pokemon won't appear unless you have some. When entering the Obsidia Ward from the Opal Ward, there should be an alleyway on the bottom area near the entrance. Once in there, Zigzagoon will be all the way in the back of the alley.

Ralts also requires you to have pokesnax so that's why it won't go with you. You can find them by buying some from vendors. The closest one in Peridot is in the very top right corner of the area near the entrance to the Jasper Ward.

For levels wise, the best place would be in the Rhodochrine Jungle considering they are the highest level wild encounter's you'll have at the moment.

And also thanks to you, I didn´t knew that the pokesnax are obligatory because I saw a guy in his walkthrough and he didn´t used the pokesnax, but I guess because when he uploaded he was using an older version.

I check in when I can. But that also means I don't check most of the threads.

Anyways, welcome.

First things first, I reccomend you get Pokemon Online and come on the server. It's the mainstay of Reborn. As said, don't be afraid to send me any questions you have. I don't bite... crunch is better.

No.

Hello and welcome to Reborn! I'd like to answer your questions, but they were answered already... meh

Anyway, send me your questions if you have any. If i can't answer i'll throw them to Tempest and bug him until he answers you.

I also like cardboard boxes, so send me boxes if you have any.

See you around~ in hell