Trying the best to be the best.

Joshua Kiryu

Sup guys. Name's Joshua. But just call me Josh. I like shorter nicknames better.

Anyway, I consider myself a skilled, but far from perfect competitive battler. I find myself playing a variety of Smogon's tiers, the OverUsed tier being the main tier I play, but that's not why I'm here.

The first time I entered this site was a really long time ago. Back when the game was in Episode 8 I believe... I was hooked. I could easily say it was my favorite game I've played on my PC. But everything changed when the viruses attacked....

Avatar references aside, in a nutshell my PC got a virus. I haven't had a PC since. However, I do know that one day I'll be getting a new PC, and challenging the Reborn League sometime in the future.

Outside of that, my only real IRL hobby is playing soccer and selling chocolates..... yeah not very interesting I know.

Anyways, now for a little bit about my personality. I'm usually just a laid back kind of guy who's pretty easy to get along with. Meeting new people is great, and I'm a pretty approachable guy when it comes to that.

But that's about it. I'm looking forward to having a lot of fun here, and I'm especially looking forward to potentially meet new people here. I'll see ya around!

TWEWY fan, name of best TWEWY character. ... Actual name might actually be josh, but skipping over that.

I like you already. Welcome to Reborn! I'm Kaito, one of the admins of this place... somehow. Anyway, it's a pleasure to have you here, I'm sure you'll fit right in. ^^ Everyone does. Nice to meet you!

... And they never come out the same.

Hi. Welcome.

Anywho, It seems you already know of the league so I assume you know of Pokemon Online and our server as well. Of course if you have an andriod you can come see us as well. Don't be afraid to send any questions to your friendly neighboorhood mod (me, not Vinny). I don't bite... crunch is better: