What do you look like?

Ice

There's a point where you get to know enough people where you start to categorize other people you meet into groups of people who look alike, identified by the name of the friend you met first.

That being said... Ryner, you look like a friend of mine from college who was looking to become a producer.

And very cute pic, skitty.

• Administrators

I don't understand how people think I'm adorable here, but in real life no one gives a crap and calls me ugly and fat. >>

What Inu said

and also the fact that in a physical setting, people are constantly in some form of competition with each other, and as such putting others down is an unfortunate and selfish means of achieving status

Also those people are veritably less mature than most of the people around here

And further there's a difference between the two cultures as to what is acceptable. i.e if someone was calling someone ugly and fat here they'd pretty quickly lose posting privileges. Not that I'm saying anyone would call you that if given the opportunity, because it really isn't true, but, there's no one enforcing that sort of thing IRL so people feel that it's okay.

but basically what inu said.

• Upvote 3