What do you look like?

Ice

I might as well jump on the train, too. I'm already talking about my backstories, so why not? Be warned, it is a big picture. (Too lazy to make smaller). Note: This was me on Halloween two years ago, but you kinda get the general idea of what I look like (Well, now I've been growing a beard.)

post-14474-0-91739800-1445957662_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 6

I might as well jump on the train, too. I'm already talking about my backstories, so why not? Be warned, it is a big picture. (Too lazy to make smaller). Note: This was me on Halloween two years ago, but you kinda get the general idea of what I look like (Well, now I've been growing a beard.)

What's cookin good lookin?

boop

my thrown-together-in-twenty-minutes halloween costume this year is, a cat burglar. in multiple senses of it.

5HNelpS.png

yeah ps i dyed my hair surprise

Hawt.

1SECMwG.jpg

Give me my 5 rupees.

2scurry4me

Beginning of Movember means the beginning of a new beard!

Before:

11061316_10153689814206407_7289349402437

After:

12065863_10153689814236407_2386999364317

YOU KILLED THE BEARD!!!!!! Im over here trying to grow a mustache on my baby face and you cut your beard??!????!?!?!!?!?? WHYYYY

Ah yes, the magic woods of the Efteling :P in the background is that guy with the extending neck, am I correct?

no just trees and a red riding hood sign but hes somewhere

Actually no. If I saw that word/name by itself, I'd be trying to figure out the REAL word someone was trying to type in instead.

gügle it

Looks like Five Mile Drive here in Washington

just seems like a place with trees but this is a place with trees and fake magic and feeding wildlife is actually encouraged as long as you pay