What do you look like?

Ice

pls feed my ego

that being said, I dyed my hair red two days ago so I figured it was time enough to update

going through this forum though.... yall are so pretty........ and cute................

I'll probably be back here with a better picture that shows how red it is, it kinda just looks purple rn

7445a19277.jpg

• Upvote 9

pls feed my ego

that being said, I dyed my hair red two days ago so I figured it was time enough to update

going through this forum though.... yall are so pretty........ and cute................

I'll probably be back here with a better picture that shows how red it is, it kinda just looks purple rn

7445a19277.jpg

I dont see pic, but whatever >.>- NVM thing took a while to load lmao looks nice bro!

---

I could have posted this on Sunday but too lazy.

Soo i visited NYC on Sunday and i decided to take some pics of my disgusting copreal form that loosely resembles a human. Spoiler: im fucking ugly as all hell :C

Here at the really cool St. Patrick Cathedral!

apTZ8AL.jpg

HmCOM6X.jpg

excuse me for the crappy photos. my camera is shit.

Decided to visit Rockefeller Plaza and see the cool tree!

gLfEses.jpg

Also this was really cool to see!

0W3GXMa.jpg

Bonus: a photo from that one time i did a concert or something. Probably the only time i will ever be in a tux.

Pl4axTu.jpg

Merry New years or something.

• Upvote 4

that one is from today I went to the church..looking quite..polished

and that one is me chilling with my little baby here..because y'know..I love cats <3

My goodness.... That CAT HAS NO FACE-

Oh, wait..

Never mind... x.x

(Nice cat btw)

• Upvote 1

You know...

I was actually planning on posting my face here rn but then I look at all you beautiful people and I'm like

no

I'm not as good looking as you guys, unfortunately. So you won't be seeing my face here for awhile. js.

why does acne even exist

you guys keep being awesome, yeah? o/

So, here are the pics that Edge and I took when he came to visit me! :D

He decided that he should choke me before I could kill him :c

post-40775-0-70517900-1453335641_thumb.jpg

And then we decided death is overrated and chilled for a bit

post-40775-0-13448800-1453335914_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 8

So, here are the pics that Edge and I took when he came to visit me! :D

He decided that he should choke me before I could kill him :c

And then we decided death is overrated and chilled for a bit

Nice! Hope you had fun rose!

So I took a picture to describe my current mood while studying for exams.

2bbaacc0e8.jpg

Lmao. Thats how I feel about any word language class :/

It's sass o' clock

12494886_930877980294775_171702772131129

omg Ark! You look classy here!

Well, it's about time, right? I... am... the oldest one... on the forums.

Figured I'd try and put up a picture of myself. I'm usually in the Reborn Chat (and minecraft server) and not the Forum as much, but here I am: ^_~

Me_zpsivqotabw.png

Be gentle on this ancient being!

• Upvote 4

Okay so.... this is the first time I'm ever putting a picture of me up here... I'll be honest I'm still a little uncomfortable about it. I've kinda always been one who didn't really care about looks and yet I've always got silly double standards where I'm never really happy with anything that has to do with myself. As a result I've sorta avoided this thread a lot. Because I jsut never felt comfortable putting a picture of me out there in the world cause personally... I'm not the biggest fan of myself etc... and as a result I never felt it was fair for me to look in this thread. If I wasn't ever willing to show what I looked like... well why should I see others? To me, it just didn't sit well. So, I've always avoided this thread until now really. So... I guess you'll finally get to see what your Sensei looks like. Keep in mind this photo is a bit old so it's not entirely accurate I suppose, however I've not really changed much. The reason I got to use an old one is cause I fundamentally hate people taking pictures of me ((mostly since I've got... a lot of self confidence issues. It's silly I know but I just am never comfortable with my picture being taken.)) So, this might sound really really stupid... but this is one of the hardest things I've really ever done. It's really hard for me to type this up and harder for me to push the enter button but I'm going to. I think it's about time I suppose. But, yea It's pretty difficult for me even if it seems silly. I hope you guys understand it's taking a lot out of me to even consider doing this and more to actually be doing it. I trust you folks, so don't misplace that trust. Anyway... enough of me being me let's get this on the road.

For reference... I'm the bald guy XD. The rest are some HS friends

960071_601264926564332_635301049_n.jpg?o

ayy my bb <3