EL

Azeria

• Veterans

Is it just me,or does he have some strange links in the underworld? For example if he wasa priest like he says he is he would NOT have gone to 7th street as it involves cult activity under other but it seems the Church of Arceus is A CULT! that along with his gangster like looks in episode 11 makes me very confused on how his group works

You're acting as if a cult leader is going to get along well with a cult worshipping a different "deity." It only makes sense in my opinion, nothing to build up a whole mystery about. It's simple logic.

• Veterans

I Understand that dashie but that wouldnt give the Characters individuality: also EL's group is a cult as only cults perform crazy exorcims and other thing like that

I Understand that dashie but that wouldnt give the Characters individuality: also EL's group is a cult as only cults perform crazy exorcims and other thing like that

I'm not sure you understand what you're saying here. Putting together a speculation topic for all the gym leaders doesn't take away their individuality. All it does is create less clutter. Saying that doesn't even make sense. Also cults aren't the only ones to perform exorcisms. They do exorcisms at everyday churches upon request. How you are connecting Elias to exorcisms is something I'm not quite understanding.

I don't see what is so surprising here... So please enlighten me if I missed something crucial because I really see nothing.

you didn't miss anything really since there is no productivity so far in this topic.

• Veterans

Hey Tacos You wanna know i connect it to an excorcism ? You know that 1 scene at the end of episode 11 before you go to Luna's Gym? yeah well that is El trying to exorcize the "Evil" within luna

And rainbow i will delete the other topics and change this 1 into a big 1 for ALL the leaders.

El is working with Team Meteor, which instantly makes me suspicious of his intentions. Thus, there's really no surprise to be had from him being part of a cult.

That being said, it would seem that everyone in Reborn has some shady dealing going on.