Greetings everyone.

Personthing

Hey, I'm new to the forums (I just discovered Pokemon Reborn last week), and decided to join instead of just lurking. Just judging off of what little I've seen, but I think I'll enjoy it here. (Also, I hate to be a nuisance but if anyone could tell me what file contains the save file for the game, that'd be cool.)

Hello. Welcome.

First things first, I recommend you get Pokemon Online and join us on the server. It's our chat and a place to battle: the mainstay of Reborn. You can also get to it from the website in the top left. Don't be afraid to ask me any questions if you need help or have problems. Just don't ask Vinny.

• Developers

Welcome! and for future references, the save file data is found in a folder called SavedGames if you're using a windows operating system!

The save file for the game is called "game.exe". And welcome to the forums :)

Hello. Welcome.

First things first, I recommend you get Pokemon Online and join us on the server. It's our chat and a place to battle: the mainstay of Reborn. You can also get to it from the website in the top left. Don't be afraid to ask me any questions if you need help or have problems. Just don't ask Vinny.

Welcome. Throw your sanity away, you won't be needing it.

Welcome! and for future references, the save file data is found in a folder called SavedGames if you're using a windows operating system!

Hey, thanks for the info and friendly reception. :)

Gonna save you here real quick man from a wrong answer. The save file is actually Game.rxdata, not game.exe, SuperJanBro has you on the location though.

Welcome... Fresh Blood

Jk

Welcome, you are entering Reborn, a world where insanity is the new black and sanity is sooooooo 2001.

Seems as if everyone has covered you though so all I can see is, enjoy your stay, you'll be here for a while.

welcome bud :) no sanity need rada rada rada. Only thing imma add in is hope you got some spare tables. Ame's updates are notoriously evil, so your gonna be table flipping quite alot