Carracosta

Amethyst

• Administrators
To submit a set for this Pokémon, please Copy and Paste the following code into a new reply and fill it out accordingly. Please post only set per reply.
[quote][Set Name]
[Species Name] (M/F) @ [Hold Item]
Trait: [Ability]
EVs: [EVs]
[Nature] Nature
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

[Description of Set][/quote]
Please note that the format for the set's details matches that produced by Pokemon Online's Export Button, so feel free to copy/paste sets directly from your teams, with your own description provided.

• Administrators
Abagoora SMAAAASH!
Abagoora (M) @ Liechi Berry
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Shell Smash
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge

This is probably my most effective sweeper, at least on my League team (Which is what I've been posting, mind) and for one reason: Shell Smash. +2 in every stat that you'd actually use, and then a mere -1 in your defenses... But that doesn't matter, because you've got 302 defense [i]minimum[/i] (that is, with no EVs) and -1 will keep it at a decent ~200 or so.
You've also got Sturdy, meaning you [b]cannot[/b] be killed in one shot, short of Mold Breaker or status effects, or dare I say, Hail. That leads to my item choice, the Liechi Berry. This nets him, most likely, +3 attack and +2 speed in a single turn. With the EVs and nature given, that's over 700 attack and 358 speed. And even then, you've got Aqua Jet to deal with anyone faster... Abagoora is the sole reason I don't fear Doryuuzu/Excadrill.
Optional changes over Aqua Jet include Earthquake or Crunch, whichever floats your boat... or sinks theirs, as the case may be.

• 4 months later...
Shell
Abagoora (M) @ Liechi Berry
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Shell Smash
- Ancient Power
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
-----------------------------
The reason why I chose Shell Smash is because it raises all stats making it sort of a powerhouse, with Ancient Power, it's said to maybe power up stats at once, and Waterfall is just normal, Shell Smash and then Waterfall, same for Stone Edge, against flying types. Waterfall would do a ton of damage if Shell Smash is used once and Ancient Power is used once, or possibly both shell smash, Waterfall could sweep all the opponents Pokemon. I suggest using Focus Sash or giving Carracosta the ability Sturdy so you can hang on for a while.