Volcanic Nation

Rooreeloo

Hey there, and welcome to the Volcanic Nation!

The Volcanic Nation is represented by Fire, Electric, and Poison types. No other types may be represented in the Nation.

The leader of the Nation is Notus!

The list of Nation Members;

Notus

Karpy

Ikaru

Stratos

Ruin

KingKlay7

Dominator

The Rock

Gary Oak

Lyold Darkos

Siosa

Lord Nexus

Claira

Below is a history of the Volcanic Nation's performances!

(3-7)

Week 1 - Win vs Apophyll (4 - 1)

Week 2 - Loss vs Ruin (2 - 3)

Week 3 - Loss vs Mythic (1 - 4)

Week 4 - Win vs Aurora (3 - 2)

Week 5 - Loss vs Haven (2 - 3)

Week 6 - Loss vs Haven (2 - 3)

Week 7 - Loss vs Apophyll (2 - 3)

Week 8 - Loss vs Mythic (1 - 4)

Week 9 - Loss vs Apophyll (1 - 3)

Week 10 - Win vs Ruin (3 - 0)

Edited by Rooreeloo

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel it be cheap to nominate myself even though I can so I will nominate another person even though it's weird. :P

Renzo. Fairly competitive, very smart, knows his poke knowledge, and knows how to fix shiet.

Nice, seems we've got some big offensive potential regarding types (and I can still use my beloved Swampert =D).

#Cowtao for Leader 2014

Edited by Notus

Thought this could be useful:

On the links, all the pokémon we can use under our type restrictions:

Fire

http://pokemondb.net/type/fire

Electric

http://pokemondb.net/type/electric

Poison

http://pokemondb.net/type/poison

Our Megas:

-Mega Charizard X

-Mega Chrizard Y

-Mega Blaziken

-Mega Manectric

-Mega Venusaur

-Mega Ampharos

-Mega Houndoom

Some things of note: we've got both Mega Charizards, all Rotom forms, Talonflame, spinners in the form of Tentacruel and Torkoal, great Defogers in Zapdos and Crobat, and a lot of wall breakers and hard-hitting stuff in general! ^_^

Edited by Notus

Since everybody else voted I am official.

The Volcanic Nation's Leader.

I expect all of you guys to give 110% and to be the most badass group of people I will ever work with. Ten-Hut! >:3

Well, so the typings have changed. What do you think of analyzing it a bit?

We lost Ground and gained Poinson in stead. Here goes a link to the available poison pokémon:

Poison

http://pokemondb.net/type/poison

Some notable changes that I can think now are:

-We've lost almost all spinners, the only now available being Torkoal and Tentacruel.

-Regarding Megas, we've lost Mega Garchomp and gained Mega Venusaur.

-We've got one new defoger in Crobat.

-Now we've got only four Rock setters: Heatran, Infernape, Nidoking and Nidoqueen.

-We've got the famous Charizard Y - Clorophyll Venusaur sun core.

-Our cleric and stalling capabilities got way better with lot's of Aromaterapy and Toxic users.

So what do you guys think?

Oh, and also welcome to the team Kyra!

Edited by Notus

^^ True, but there's another thing I just noted:

All our types are hit super effectivelly by Ground, aside the grass and flying dual types and eventually levitate. Which also means, any Ground pokémon with access to ice moves and/or rock moves can hit practically any of our pokés super effectivelly. I know that before we were quite over-powered, and maybe I'm wrong, but this might be a potential problem when trying to defensively sinergize a team.

Edited by Notus

its only an issue if we let it be, Notus... meaning that we simply have to out speed and one shot them before they have the chance to do anything, which shouldn't be hard considering the low overall speed stat on Ground types.

Edited by Stratos

Know I am not Volc, but couldn't help reading lol. Yea you guys definitely can take out most of your problems in a single shot if possible, you just really got watch out for Sash Mamo, or some other Sashed Mons of that type. Basically, you got to make sure your rocks are up at all costs to break sashes. Levitate really is your saving grace here, at least for pivots against teams that get good Ground types. (ala Rotom Heat since he is immune and will resist Ice. He can be a really good pivot even if not the most solid Rotom form. you could use any of the other Rotoms almost as well too. [i didn't say wash cause off the top of my head I don't remember if Water resists Ice.])

I look forward to fighting against you guys. I have a feeling it will always be an explosive battle with Fire as one of your types. They have some insane heavy hitters like Darmanitan which Jelly mentioned.