Volcanic Nation

Rooreeloo

We pulled through a very close battle with Aurora for the win this week. Great job, guys. I'm glad I chose you all, and Tao will have great news to see when he returns later. I'm sure if he was here right now he'd say something like "Take it easy for the rest of the week." So yeah do that.

Also start being here to make the damn roster, Tao. << You're tearing this family apart.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Renzo took the exact words from my mouth.

I am slowly unscrewing my sleeping schedule for you guys. I plan on having a team session down this Friday. Since we have done all the official tiers, let's inspire ourselves with tactics and things that you need to know when you teambuild / battle. Every good player has tricks or strategies that make up who they are and I plan on passing on this sage knowledge to people who need it. I'm using this time to allow players who aren't as good to learn and to gain tools that can help any player become better. Let's turn ourselves into competitive badasses.

Session, this Friday. Time is 7:30 PM EST.

Hey everyone. So, we've got a big fish this week, and we'd probably better think a bit before tackling them. Who's up for a strategizing session tonight?

Edited by Notus

Dayum, I ain´t good with any of these types.

Awwww yeah! Volcanic Nation! ^-^ I still gotta learn how to use monotypes with those three types, but I hope I won´t be a big disappointment ^^"

By the way: Are we allowed to use megas and legendaries or not? Hope not.

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

Welcome aboard Unpro! We're always willing to help with anything, from team building to practice, so don't be afraid to get in the server in our nation's channel. As for your doubt about megas and legends, it depends on the tier and ruleset chosen for the especific challenges.

Also a note, if you're willing to participate in a certain week's roster, please contact Tao via server, Forum, PM or smoke signs ( :P) and state that you want it. Having active members is very important to us right now.

• 3 weeks later...

All right, guys. So Tao is really busy with life stuff and doesn't really have the time to keep up with leading Volcanic, and life stuff does come first. So after a small discussion I will be taking his place and leading you all. I'm sorry that it wasn't really discussed in front of everyone but with the next challenge right around the corner we didn't really have time to drag this out. I hope you all are okay with this decision and I look forward to working with you all. Things will run just like they did before with teambuilding sessions and the like. With all that said... lets keep up that burning hot passion for battle that we have. Long live Volcanic!

In terms of leadership, the only thing I care about is that whoever is the Commander of Volcanic, is at least that they're competent in their job.

Well, my fellow Soldiers, seems we now serve under General Renzo's command. Long may Volcanic live!

And may the battle fire burn bright in our hearts.

Good luck in the post Renzo, we'll keep fighting to our best whoever the leader is.

Also a warning for any new members and a heads up for old ones:

If you are interested in fighting in next week's roster, please contact the leader (now Renzo, as you can see), post here or get into the Volcanic Nation Channel in the Reborn Server to state your interest. Don't feel intimidated by the challenge, we always have training and team building sessions, so yeah we can and will help you improve and be in top shape for your fight! It's very important for the nation to have an active player base and we are counting on you for that!

This place is way too silent, so let's get some hype.

Let the Night Club commence!

([Volcanic]Notus): WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

([Volcanic]Notus): Let's go guys, Nightclub is on!

(Mermaid Man): WOOHOO

(Mermaid Man): YEAEAAAH

(Ethic): Yup :3

(Mermaid Man): :3

([Volcanic]Notus): That's a good omen for Ethic's battle

(Ethic): Let us hope so...

([Volcanic]Notus): Hell-fire...

(Ethic): Smog...

([Volcanic]Notus): and Lighting!

(Ethic): ~Volcanic

Kay, Night Club times is over...