Volcanic Nation

Rooreeloo

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want 110% from everyone I chose to be in the roster this week. If you have any questions about LC ask Jelly because as it stands he knows the most about the tier in our nation. Keep in mind the specific challenge when making teams.

Sorry to say guys, but I'm dropping out of nations. We've had the same tiers for about the past 5-6 weeks and I see no use in participating if we don't actually get to stand a fair chance. UU and LC are our worst tiers. Especially LC. Even if the opposing nation didn't ban anything, we'd still be outclassed in UU because we're so fucking weak to ground. With these skewed type disadvantages and all these challenges that are utter garbage, I see no fun in this tourney anymore. It's not even remotely fair. And the people who run it listen to no complaints or arguments about how PN is run. It's like trying to talk to 4 year olds. I hope you guys can find more fun in this than I could. And I hope you can actually see this before it gets edited or deleted or some shit.

Thanks for everything Jelly, I think I speak for everyone when I say you'll be missed on Volc. And yeah, I agree with you on the matter of the tier - and opponent btw - repetition being quite annoying and the challenges needing to get better. Hopefully this can worked on, else I see Nations getting overshadowed by other tournaments in a close future.

Also, I just saw Vex dropped out too. Lots of thanks to you mate, you've been a big help and a great teammate.

((On a side note, this week's challenge is actually good it seems. Though LC yet again...))

Edited by Notus

Much thanks to both you and Vex for your service to this Nation, jelly. I never really got to work with you very much, but I'm sure you were a big help to other Volcanic Soldiers.

And Vex, To be honest, I'll be rather sad to see you go man... you helped me out a lot whenever I got called to the fray. You've been a great member to this nation and an incredible help to our efforts.

I salute you both. and remember...

Hell Fire...

Lightning...

And Smog.

Volcanic.

Your service will not be forgotten.

This certainly hurts us big... Which is why it's even more painful to announce that I'm done too. We've lost Vex, Jelly, and Tao all in one day. Our nation is little to nothing and it's not getting better. I'm just not interested in PN anymore, along with work making me want to enjoy other games more and other activities as well. My leadership may have been short, but I really tried to help us. I just don't think that's a possibility anymore. I hope things pick up, I really do. That said, I might as well pass the torch on... Take it away, Notus.

... Holy hell.

Well Renzo and Tao, thanks for everything guys. You've been great leaders for the nation, and a big help for all of us members. I for one will really miss playing with you guys in this, but I can understand how you feel.

That said, I think I need some time to try and put some order to the house. I need to know all members still interested in the challenge, and I need to ask Roo and Kyo for time to prepare a new roster. Anyone with any sort of experience in LC will be a big help, so please state it here if you know your ways in that tier.

We also need to discuss bans for this week's challenge, so everyone that can do it, please take a look at the LC tier list on Smogon and try to identify their biggest threats.

I know things are looking ugly, but we're not going down without a fight!

Good lord...

Well, thank you for your service, General Cow, General Renzo. Your deeds in leading this nation will not be forgotten.

Well Notus...guess your the De Facto Commander now. I'm gonna try to stay in this right along with you man... So there's the answer to your question about remaining interest; so long as you're sticking around, there's still at least some hope even with all these recent personnel resignations.

I believe in you *Flashes a quick salute*

Heyo Siosa! Welcome to Volcanic Nation, home to Hell-Fire, Lightining & Smog. I hope you have fun with the competition and give 110% to get our nation to the top!

If you´re interested in joining the battlers roster for a week, please either ask here or send me a PM. I would like to see you in the server sometime too, so we can have a battle to check your abilities and potential. This week has already a closed roster, but starting next week you can start battling!

Also, just saw your post Stratos. Thanks a lot for the support mate, I´ll try my best to get us back in the tracks.

Now come on everybody, Volcanic is not dead! Let´s shake this thing up!

Hell, not much of a theme song for us... but I think it suits the current situation, all things considered.

Now come on, folks, notus is right! even if we don't win this war in the end, we can still say we gave it our best damn effort!

Well, so that´s it. Pokénations season 1 ended, a tad bit earlier than expected. To all members of Volcanic, past and present, thanks for your efforts. It was a pleasure battling alongside you all, and I for one learned a lot from you and had my fair share of fun. Of course, some things were not as good as we all expected, but even then being on the team with you guys was surely worth it. Once again thanks!

New members that unfortunately had not the chance to battle: I really wanted to see you guys in the competition, I battled some of you and talked to others, and I´m sure you would bring new strenght to the fire of Volcanic Nation. Well, I hope you are around next year for season 2 and have your chance to shine bright! In the meantime, take a look at PZA and PRCL, have fun and battle a lot!

So, see you guys around! Volcanic Nation, dismiss!

"Yes Sir! Attention! All rise! All face the honorable Commander Notus! Salute!"

*Flashes salutes all around*

"Now...Volcanic...Dissolve!"

Well... It's over then. Like notus said guys, it was good fighting along side you all, but this fight's over, time to place our weapons by our sides. It's been an honor battling alongside each and every one of you. serving in Volcanic taught me so much about how to battle. This nation took me from a newb to a competent player... for that, I can't thank you all enough.

But remember... Volcanic shall someday rise again...No one can ever stop the Hell Fire, the Lightning, or the Smog.

but until that fateful day comes...

It's time for this particular Soldier to retire to Vermilion...