Volcanic Nation

Rooreeloo

And Torkoal, don't forget Torkoal :)

Oops, fixing it!

... And actually it's a quite good spinner. It can survive an EQ and one shot Adamant Excadrill, and with an Air Ballon, it's still better. Also survives Aegislash's Shadow Ball and kills it while in Blade form due to it's low speed.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, definitely making a Rain team. What all do we have that gets Weather Ball? And is Qwilfish it for Swift Swim?

Weather Ball: Raikou, Roserade, Victreebell and Venusaur in OU + Ho-Oh in Ubers.

Swift Swim: Only Quilfish.

Edited by Notus

Dry Skin would also work well on a Rain Team. We can use Toxicroak and Heliolisk for those. And since the others have nearly no fire-types, the drawback from increased Fire damage taken is minimal.

For all you aspiring teambuilders in Volcanic nation, we will be having the first of a few teambuilding sessions tonight. Just get on PO so we can give you the link to the piratepad where we will be discussing movesets and ev's and all that jazz. If you cannot get on PO but still want to be a part of the session, PM me and I will send you the link when we begin.

Edited by JellyMan

Indeed, Dry Skin, my team currently looks like: Thundurus, Talonflame, Heliolisk, Tentacruel, Roserade, Qwilfish ...

Clearly needs a lot of work, but it's a start. Might swap Tentacruel for something with Defog/let Talon do that, since I don't have my own hazards

I was thinking about something exclusive to us, like Arcanine or Entei (no dual types except for Rotom-Heat makes it tough :ph34r: ). Still, Camerupt does fit well.

Edit: also, for the music lovers of the nation, what would be a nice theme song for us?

Edited by Notus

It may just be me, but I was thinking about a Rapidash. Stands out as a general badass with pure-Fire typing. There is a lot of really good pictures for Rapidash too. I was thinking we could also incase it into Black as a sort of Dark-Horse deal but that's just from the top of my head.

If not i'll put my vote for Camerupt.

I really can't stand Camerupt, but I will admit it does make sense. I'd like Typhlosion personally, largely because it's pretty much only used for it's insanely powerful Eruptions, and also because it looks epic

Magmortar was also a neat suggestion

Yo yo yo! I'm back again to say we have another tier session this time around. This tier this time is going to be on RU. It's gonna be tomorrow going down at 3:30 PM and will end once we all feel it should end. This ain't mandatory but it would be a great benefit to learn of what we have and what we can use in RU to better your game. I'll see you guys there.

Also I think we unofficially will consider on making Camerupt our lead mascot. Any comments?