3rd gym is empty!!

Slayder

Hello! I defeated the two meteor's admin and but after that, i didn't seen the scene with corey and the policemen, after that i found the 5 policemen but the gym still be empty :/

So please does someone know what i forgot to do?

ps: (sorry for my english ^^)

There are two scenarios that determine what happens, one being you find the 5 policemen before you confont Taka/ZEL and the other being you find the 5 policemen after.

Since you found the 5 Policemen after, the cops didn't show up so they won't be appearing at the gym. You should be still able to complete the puzzle either way.

After beating the two, did you keep going or did you go backwards to heal and then for the gym? Policemen will only be in the gym if you find all 5 before the scene that happens after the double battle. If you find them afterward, the cops won't be in the gym.

Edit: Ninja'd.

And to get to Corey, you have to make all the pillars red or all blue, can't remember. Just pressing space on them changes them. A door opens in the back of his gym, up the stairs.

Edited by Etesian