Hello all, flash here, today is the day I am establishing a brand new clan on the Reborn server. It is called, as the title implies the Dark Brotherhood. The name is based of the Elder Scrolls series and I thought why not. Since I love the games so much, why not make it into a clan that all of us can enjoy.

Interested in joining us: You must battle the one of the 5 members of the Black Hand (Me, Blast, Trevor, Azery & Pocky) or one of our three testers: Dave, Alvin or Tizara. The battle will be done in an Best Out of 3 format, but do not worry, even if you lose, you will be judged solely on your performance..

Server Channel: #Dark Brotherhood

Tryout Rules:

1. You are only allowed to use the following Tiers: OverUsed (OU) & UnderUsed (UU).. (There are some exceptions if you are good in a very "specific tier").
  2. You must have these clauses on: Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, Species Clause & Self-KO Clause. Wifi Battle is optional (Up to the tester you are facing).
  3. No Raging please, it is not fun watching people yell.
  4. Have fun and be a good sport.
  5. If you happen to lose 2 in a row and the tester wants to do match 3, that means your performance in match 1 or 2 was really strong.

Clan Constitution: (What we stand for basically)

1. We stand for unity! Unity is an condition of harmony...
  2. We protect our brothers and sisters. If they are in dire need, we will do our absolute best, to look out for them.
  3. We exemplify honor! Honor in our family, what we believe in and each other.
  4. We do not bottle anything in! We share our feelings and speak our minds to one another. If 1 is sad, we all weep!
  5. We cherish conversation! If you want to talk, we will always respond, we leave no one left out!

Clan Perks:

• You are allowed to be in more than 1 clan.
  • We are a Brotherhood/Sisterhood. Express your feelings and opinions with no worry.
  • Conversations with others.
  • We will help you get better at the game or help you think of new creative things in the meta.
  • We don't just play Pokemon, we play Console and other PC games as well.
  • We got each others backs.

Current Members:

1. The Rock (Sir Fla$h) - Leader
  2. Blast - Co-Leader
  3. Trevor - Black Hand
  4. Pia
  5. Azery - Black Hand
  6. Hellyham
  7. Shadow The Hedgehog
  8. Alvin - Tester
  9. Waiter Dave - Tester
  10. FeIx
  11. Pocky - Black Hand
  12. Tizara - Tester
  13. Rose
  14. Chevy Hira
  15. Thoma
  16. Shadow T.
  17. Dark Desire
  18. Sparky
  19. Chill
Edited by Sir Flash

Cool Count me In XD

Alright XD

What does this include exactly ? :D

Just a channel for all of us to hang out in, friends to hold secrets with, us testing each others teams out in secrecy ;)

I'm new to this type of stuff but okay! Never played Skyrim though. :(

That is completely fine my friend.... No one will hold it against ya :)

:o Holy Shreds, Brothers and Sisters, It's The Foot Clan! *Dials the Turtles' number*

If this really was a black guy community, Black Gandalf would have denied me from joining.

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!"

I feel you, Dobby, I'm so white, I'm like a ghost. Maybe that's why I'm a bit scary. XD