Pure BS

Wolfox

Please tell me how a lombre of the same lvl can do MORE damage with Fury Swipes then A Jolly Technician Meowth? and also how a Servine can 1 shot a Sassy venonat with Leaf Tornado? How is that possible? I hear SCMowns2's Steven Logic right here

Please tell me how a lombre of the same lvl can do MORE damage with Fury Swipes then A Jolly Technician Meowth? and also how a Servine can 1 shot a Sassy venonat with Leaf Tornado? How is that possible? I hear SCMowns2's Steven Logic right here

What are IVs and Stats?

For Servine, was Overgrow active? That'd be a start.

But anyway, Reborn is quite fond of taking your hopes and dreams and shitting all over them. Part of the appeal, I think.

...Also this sounds like Fern's doing, so... there's also that. There is a reason everyone hates Fern, and I'm not talking about his shitty attitude.

• Veterans

Lemme just paint it out for you

Fern is our resident Asshole...He's also a hAx0rUs

His Snivy changes abilities and moves to moves you can only breed on it somehow by leveling

Also He's not a topdog this is fern's doing

Sounds good, just avoid those annoying attacks. A tank is highly recommended around reborn, seeing as it's like.. So hard to beat XD...

Here's inspiration

If he uses a low accuracy move, do a marill roll and hope it works.

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!