So. I'm gettin ace member but...

For the low LOW PRICE of too many Rupees, you too could have access to the super duper special secret section of the forums of secret!

Why would you want that, you ask? Well I'll tell you why! Once an Ace Member, you can look at 1 to 3 active threads! WOW COOL WOW!

You also get a nifty new title under your name to show you mean business about the community and your place in it! SUPER NEAT!

For some reason I suddenly feel like I'm not getting any help from anyone so far, I mean I know reborn is a insane asylum but come on guys...

I don't wanna waste my time yelling ur stupid dun not get ace member... Or be closer knit to any crazy people... Is there really any good thing to throwing all my rupees down the hole?

Let me ask you. What else would you bother using a free currency for on a pokemon forums? We explained exactly what being an Ace Member actually gives you, even if it was in a smartass way. You're the one who has to decide if you actually want it or not, not us.

Basically you get access to a secret forum and are held as a more responsible member of the forums, meaning that having Ace is a privilege and can be taken away from you. You also get to beta Reborn. It's up to you if you think it's worth it or not, I just gave you the basic rights of an Ace.

None of us are joking.

Ace Member is a closer community that's less accepting of people coming in because most of us share more personal things there, and as such it's not much of a worthy investment for people not close to at least some people in there.

tl;dr you might want to try something else.

I'd say if you really want it then save your rupees, if you feel like helping out the creator, you can donate and get rupees as a bonus, but i wouldn't recommend doing it solely for the rupees.

• 2 weeks later...