Golurk

Amethyst

• Administrators
To submit a set for this Pokémon, please Copy and Paste the following code into a new reply and fill it out accordingly. Please post only set per reply.
[quote][Set Name]
[Species Name] (M/F) @ [Hold Item]
Trait: [Ability]
EVs: [EVs]
[Nature] Nature
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

[Description of Set][/quote]
Please note that the format for the set's details matches that produced by Pokemon Online's Export Button, so feel free to copy/paste sets directly from your teams, with your own description provided.

PAWNCH!
Golurk (M/F) @ focus sash
Trait: no guard
EVs: 252 spd/atk
adamant Nature
- Dynamic punch
- rock polish
- earthquake
- Shadow punch/ stone edge

Set him down and watch every thing turn to dust. polish up turn one and start laying down hurt and confusion with dynamic punch. or earthquake your way to victory with the power of STAB. Shadow punch is used to take out other ghosts or psychic pokemon and despite its 60 power the stab gives it enough power to beat down mewtwos. or go for stone edge to further exploit the fact that it will never miss.

• 10 months later...
  • Developers
[Why does everyone tell it to.. "lurk more?"]

Golurk @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Shadow Punch
- Focus Punch
- Earthquake
[font="georgia, serif"][color="#808080"]I truly wish I understood why everyone tells this Pokémon to "Go lurk more." Regardless, in all honesty, my Golurk used to be like the one preceding mine, however, in my studies, a new variant for battle has come to my attention. Without the aid of dreams, Golurk is cursed with the ability "Klutz" and blessed with the ability "Iron Fist." The latter is the main selling point of this version. Golurk has proven to be extremely bulky when faced with Rocks, Electricity, Poisons, and Bugs, as well as the standard ghost immunities. If at all possible, it should be brought in one something that would use these moves, especially one that is trapped by a choice item. Substitute is the natural first move, especially if you can force them to switch out. Next would be the inevitable Focus Punch, which is approximately 30% stronger due to Iron Fist. Shadow Punch also gains this benefit, as well as gaining that from the Same Type Attack Bonus, "STAB," I've heard it called. The last move to round out the set is another "STAB" move in the form of Earthquake, however, Stone Edge and Toxic are also viable options if your team would require them. This set can also be run in Trick Room teams, though finding a naturally slow and Brave Golurk would be required to max out its potential.[/color][/font]

[color=#808080][font=georgia, serif]Thank you for reading this, I hope it helps,
~Ren[/font][/color]