Favorite moment

Damage

...Wait, what. How did this end up here? Ignore me. >>

...But, I guess, while I'm here. It had slipped my mind, somehow, that Shade's Gym stuck with me pretty hard. Hard enough that I wrote a little thing about that whole string of experiences and it was most definitely another of my favourite moments from this game. That entire puzzle was just "NOPE, SO MUCH NOPE", and his battle music being so warped (and his Chandelure destroying me the first time) was just the icing on the cake.

Goes to show that there are too many awesome moments in this game. I can't even keep track of them all.

Edited by Lost Lore

Funniest moment was when Cain couldn't deal with Terra's booty but in the end of the day, all of the times Cain appears are usually funny. Most emotional bit was the Kiki bit... so sad T-T but my favorite part was when Saphira's Dragonite hyper beamed Sigmund. Just waiting for that day when we finally see Fern fail that hard that he shrivels into a corner and facepalms or something worse can happen!

My favorite moment would have to be the battle with Spectral Kiki. For a moment I totally thought I was going to unlock some kind of reunion scene with Kiki's ghost and Victoria, but found myself disappointed after the battle. How does a level 10 gastly impersonate a level 65 medicham anyway?

My second favorite moment is Radomous telling the protagonist that they can't speak. It caught me completely off-guard, but it was so like him that I just laughed and went along with it.

Randomus's Gardevoir was funny. Especially that time she got angry with... Aya, I think? And she went on a cat-fight mode, and started threatening to tell everyone about Aya's secret relationship. (Not totally sure it was Aya; I'm sleep deprived right now and it's been a long time, so don't quote me.)

Also, I vividly remember my first entrance in Iolia Valley. Yeah, it's only a game and all, but it was beautiful.

"I've never really done the whole "team up" thing before....so go easy on me s-senpai. It's my first time!" - Cain

"...and that attractive box of cigarettes. Hello, Sexy~" - Charlotte

"Revenge is a dish best served....Now." - Saphira

"Did you think Cal was cool-" "SHUT UP!" - Victoria, Hilda***

"oh THAT! Yes, it looks great on h-uh...Yes, she still has it" - Bennett

"So lost souls offer the keys to your gain, let them not suffer from the poison in vain..." - Shade

"I saw Hilda's glowiness through the wall!" - Anna

"You always have to wear the right hat for the job." - Radomus

"I see, well, Torkoal buddy, what do you say to that?" - Interrogator to Peridot Station Bomber

"..and you've killed your teacher. HA HA." - Solaris

"I AM MR. BIGGLESWORTH. LAHVE ME." - Mr. Biggles, the Garbador

"How much do you want to bet that the Pokemon Center just landed on my house too?" - Serra

"Hilda's special. In all the right ways..." - Cain

*** - donotes instances where player inputs her own dialogue.

"Tauros is staring at the Miltank intensely. Miltank returns the gaze, becoming lost in Tauros' eyes. You feel that you could cut the sexual tension with a knife."

"Tauros is staring at the Miltank intensely. You decide it would be best not to leave the two alone, or else you may have no idea where the egg came from."

"Tauros is staring at the Miltank intensely. Miltank bleats coyly and bows down to the Tauros. You suspect you might be about to witness the live action version of 50 Shades of Bull"

Something tells me Ame had a bit too much fun writing these :Kappa:

Edited by GenshiD

"Tauros is staring at the Miltank intensely. Miltank returns the gaze, becoming lost in Tauros' eyes. You feel that you could cut the sexual tension with a knife."

"Tauros is staring at the Miltank intensely. You decide it would be best not to leave the two alone, or else you may have no idea where the egg came from."

"Tauros is staring at the Miltank intensely. Miltank bleats coyly and bows down to the Tauros. You suspect you might be about to witness the live action version of 50 Shades of Bull"

Something tells me Ame had a bit too much fun writing these :Kappa:

You forgot the one that involved the Miltank nuzzling up to Tauros and Tauros breathing down on Miltank's neck........................

My favorite moment is probably all the dialogue in the backroom of the circus before facing Samson xD. Those conversations were hilarious